How do I get an authenticator for WOW?
- If you haven’t yet, download the app to your phone.
- Launch the Authenticator app on your phone and follow the prompts.
- When asked, log in with your Battle.net account.
- Enter your phone number.
- Wait for the set up to complete.
- Take note of your Authenticator Serial Number and Restore Code.
What Authenticator app does Blizzard use?
Both Google Authenticator and Blizzard’s official authenticator use the open-standard “TOTP” for authentication codes. However, they use it in different modes. Google only uses 6-digit codes, while Blizzard uses 8-digit codes.
How do I get my authenticator restore code?
Recover your account credentials on your new device
- On your mobile device, open the Microsoft Authenticator app, and select Begin recovery.
- Sign in to your recovery account using the personal Microsoft account you used during the backup process. Your account credentials are recovered to the new device.
What do I do if I lost my wow authenticator?
If you still have access to your account and authenticator, you can Manage Security Options on your account to remove or update it. If you can’t log in to your account, we can help you remove your authenticator. Note: Blizzard Phone Notifications will help you log in if you have problems with your authenticator.
Where is my Authenticator serial number?
In the upper right-hand corner of the app, click the three vertical dots. It will open up the menu shown in the screenshot to the right. Press “Serial & Restore”. This is where you will find the Serial Number and Authenticator Code.
Where do I find my Authentication code?
- On your device, go to your Google Account.
- At the top, in the navigation panel, select Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap 2-Step Verification. You might need to sign in.
- Under “Available second steps,” find “Authenticator app” and tap Change Phone.
- Follow the on-screen steps.
How do I set up blizzard with Google Authenticator?
Once you have installed the app on your smartphone, go back to your web browser on your PC and, on the “Add an Authenticator” page, click or tap the “Set up your authenticator” link from the right side. The first step in configuring the Blizzard Authenticator is to verify your email. Click or tap Continue.
How to set up Authenticator app?
How do I set up the Microsoft Authenticator app?
Set up the Microsoft Authenticator app Download the Microsoft Authenticator app for iOS or Android, then open it. In the Microsoft Authenticator window, click View your barcode in the “To get started” section at the top of the window. When prompted, enter your Master Password then click Continue.
How do I add an authenticator?
Add account to Microsoft Authenticator Open the Microsoft Authenticator app on your phone. Tap the + > Work or school account. Use your phone to scan the QR square that is on your computer screen. Your account will be added automatically to the app and will display a six-digit code.
How to use the Microsoft Authenticator app?
1) How to Set up/Use MS Authenticator App on your Microsoft Account 2) Login your Microsoft Account here. 3) Click Security tab. 4) Click more security options. 5) Verify your identity by sending code to the accessible alternate email or phone associated to the Microsoft account. 6) On the page Additional security options, look for Identity Verification Apps, then click Setup…