How do I fix the Outlook data file has reached the maximum size?
You can try compacting the data file: Go to File tab > Account Settings > Account Settings > Data Files tab, double click on the data file > Under General tab, click on the Compact Now button -> OK.
Where is the Microsoft Outlook Inbox Repair Tool?
Manually start the Inbox Repair tool
|\Program Files\Microsoft Office\root\Office16||For Outlook 2016 Click-to-Run installation on a 64-bit version of Windows|
|\Program Files(x86)\Microsoft Office\Office16||For Outlook 2016 MSI-based installation on a 32-bit version of Windows|
Where are Outlook PST files stored?
Outlook. pst is stored in the drive:\Documents and Settingsser\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook folder. Notes: The default location of the . pst file is a hidden folder.
How do I bypass email size limits?
Can bypass these maximum email size limits in Outlook?
- Compress to trim the files to size. One of the easiest ways to fix this problem would be to resize the file.
- Split the file(s) up into smaller sizes.
- Hack registry to increase Outlook email limit.
- Send files via a cloud storage service.
How do I restore my Outlook PST file?
Use the following steps to restore, or import, your data into Outlook:
- Select the File tab.
- In the Open category, select Import.
- In the Import and Export Wizard, select Import from another program or file, and then select Next.
- Select Outlook Data File (.
- Type the path and the name of the .
- Select Next.
How do I repair a corrupted Outlook file?
Repair an Outlook data file (. pst) file
- Exit Outlook and browse to one of the following file locations:
- Open SCANPST.
- Select Browse to select the Outlook Data File (.
- Choose Start to begin the scan.
- If the scan finds errors, choose Repair to start the process to fix them.
How do I find PST files?
Choose the Outlook data file you want to open. Expand the top level of the Outlook data file in the Outlook Navigation pane to see the subfolders in the file. Click each subfolder to see the contents. To search for a specific email, use Outlook’s built-in search tools.
How do I find my Outlook files?
Open the File menu and select Account Settings. Click on the Data Files tab once the Account Settings window in Outlook opens. The Data Files tab shows you all of your Outlook data files including both PST and OST files. Most of your data files will be stored in your local user AppData folder.