What to say when a girl asks what you think of her?
Tell her honestly how you feel about her, and I you feel you might want to be more than friends, tell her. Honesty may not always be the easiest option, but it’s the quickest and best way to find out where it’s going. When a girl asks, “What do you think of me?”, what does she mean?
What do you feel about me answer to girl?
If this girl is wanting to know how you feel because she likes you and/or wants to ask you out, you can answer something along the lines of, “I’ve noticed you. I’d like to get to know you better.” Another possibility is, “I don’t know you well enough yet, but I’d like to”.
What do I like in a woman?
Bright Side figured out the list of traits that are much more important than beauty.
- Big hips.
- Being real and natural.
- Their care.
- Long messy hair.
- Cooking skills.
- Smile. It not only makes any woman more attractive but also makes men feel better about themselves.
What to tell a girl you love about her?
120 Sweet Things to Say to a Girl
- I can’t stop thinking about you.
- How are you today?
- Your smile is on my mind.
- I really enjoyed the time we spent together today.
- Being with you makes me incredibly happy.
- You make me feel like a million bucks.
- I have been so much happier since we started spending time together.
- Can I take you out on a date again soon?
What to say when she asks why you love her?
Here are 12 sweet things to say to your boyfriend or girlfriend when they ask, “Why do you love me?”
- “I love you because you are you.
- “You are like sunshine itself, and I feel better when I’m with you.”
- “I love how I feel when I’m with you.”
- “You accept me for me.
- “You make me feel more alive than anyone ever has.”
What is the best answer for how much you love me?
Best Answer to How Much Do You Love Me. I love you more than words can express! More than yesterday and less than tomorrow. I love uh so much that I will never let you stand alone.
What to say when a girl ask why you want to talk to her?
- I Want To Get To Know You Better And It Isn’t Wrong.
- I’m Sorry If You Don’t Feel Comfortable With It.
- Make It Clear That You Are Not Asking For A Nude.
- Make Her Feel Comfortable By Having A Conversation.
- Wait For Her Response And See Whether She Is Comfortable.
- Ask Her Picture Politely.