What should I serve before a dinner party?
Other good hors d’oeuvres choices include:
- Mixed nuts and olives – a classic and tasty nibble.
- Light crackers, seaweed sheets, thinly sliced cucumber, Belgian endive, sliced radishes, even vegetable chips.
- Smoked trout on apple slices.
- Parmesan chips with creamed anchovies.
How do you create a tasting menu?
Keeping It Simple: 10 Tasting Menu Ideas That Really Work
- DO WHAT YOU DO BEST.
- THINK OUTSIDE THE INGREDIENT.
- MAINTAIN MENU BALANCE.
- GIVE GUESTS ROOM TO BREATHE.
- PAY ATTENTION TO PORTIONS.
- OFFER SERVING FLEXIBILITY.
- SHOW YOUR COMMITMENT TO SUSTAINABILITY.
- SHOW OFF REGIONAL FLAVORS.
What is a good starter for a dinner party?
Put shrimps at the heart of this easy starter recipe. Ranhofer is a creamy, luxurious sauce spiked with brandy and cayenne pepper. The original dish uses lobster but we’ve switched for brown shrimp to make it an easy dinner party starter. Mussels make a great sharing starter.
What to serve at a summer dinner party?
Beautiful finger food to start your dinner party. Packed with sweet and tangy flavour, these courgette flowers with honey and vinegar are a great starter for any summer dinner party. What’s more, they look impressive and are quick and easy to make. Looking for a vegan starter recipe?
What are the best starter recipes for beginners?
We have vegetarian starter recipes from creamy burrata to stunning courgette flowers and smart soups with pickled mushrooms. Or try one of our seafood starters – scallops, ceviche, smoked salmon and more.
What are the best dinner recipes to make your party perfect?
These dinner recipes will make your party a guaranteed hit. 1. Sirloin Tip Steak Nothing says fancy more than a steak dinner. It can be quite expensive though, especially if you’re feeding a lot. The solution? Sirloin steak tips! These steaks are soft, juicy, tasty, and won’t break the bank.