What is the saddest game ever?
20 Games With The Saddest Storylines, Ranked
- 1 Telltale’s The Walking Dead. Playable On: PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Mobile, and PC.
- 2 The Last Of Us.
- 3 What Remains Of Edith Finch.
- 4 Gone Home.
- 5 Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice.
- 6 Always Sometimes Monsters.
- 7 This War Of Mine.
- 8 Gris.
What games have secret endings?
10 Best Secret Endings In Video Games
- 1 Nuclear Disarmament (Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain)
- 2 The Ultimate Sacrifice (NieR: Automata)
- 3 An Unmasked Ally (Days Gone)
- 4 A Long Drive (Returnal)
- 5 The Epilogue (Hades)
- 6 Go It Alone (Cyberpunk 2077)
- 7 Mind Control (Inside)
- 8 A 15-Minute Wait (Far Cry 4)
What is the saddest moment in video game?
10 Times Games Made Us Cry
- 1 Everything About The Third Day – Majora’s Mask.
- 2 Goodbye Joel – The Last Of Us Part 2.
- 3 The Death Of Aerith – Final Fantasy 7.
- 4 The Final Stand – Red Dead Redemption.
- 5 Be Strong Clementine – Telltale’s The Walking Dead.
- 6 You’re A Monster – Spec Ops: The Line.
Which Far Cry games have secret endings?
Here’s how to unlock Far Cry’s 6 secret ending and unlock the Hidden in Plain Sight Achievement/Trophy. Both Far Cry 4 and Far Cry 5 contained secret endings at the early stages of the game. These endings effectively ended the game early if the player decided to take the opposite path of what was expected of them.
What is a true ending in video games?
The True End, the primary plot ending of a game that has multiple endings. It basically forces the player to finish the game with the “Good End” in order to unlock the path of the true story. When it is still locked, trying to get the “True End” usually results in the “Standard End” or “Bad End” below.
Do video games make you sad?
Addiction to video games can contribute to depression, anxiety and low self-esteem in players, affecting them both psychologically and physically, […] Addiction to video games can contribute to depression, anxiety and low self-esteem in players, affecting them both psychologically and physically, a study has suggested.
What is the saddest ending in video game history?
10 Saddest Endings In Video Game History, Ranked. 1 10 Superliminal. A fairly recent surprise hit and a great puzzle game in the same vein as Portal or Quantum Conundrum , Superliminal sees the player 2 9 Bastion. 3 8 Link’s Awakening. 4 7 Shadow Of The Colossus. 5 6 The Walking Dead Season One.
What are the saddest video games you can play?
Suffice to say, these titles are some of the saddest video games players can try out. Playable On: PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and PC The original BioShock Infinite could’ve been a contender for one of the saddest video games around as well.
Do you prefer sad endings or good endings in video games?
A good ending can leave a lasting impression in players’ minds, and a sad ending even more so. A sad one tends to put the events of the story into another context, and it also helps us remember the game and its story in a more positive light. A bad ending can ruin a story, while a good ending can make one.
What makes a good ending for a game?
The ending of a video game should bring together all aspects of the game’s story that players engaged with throughout their time playing, close most of the open story elements, and give a satisfying conclusion to the narrative.