What is a designated leader?
Designated leaders are officially recognized in their leadership role and may be appointed or elected by people inside or outside the group. Designated leaders can be especially successful when they are sought out by others to fulfill and are then accepted in leadership roles.
What makes an effective group learning experience?
An effective group work together to complete a task in an agreed time, with each member contributing to the team according to their skills, experience and personality. Planning is critical to effective group work and will give you direction and help you coordinate your work in order for efficient task completion.
How do you identify learning outcomes?
General Rules and Advices About Learning Outcomes
- Begin with an action verb and describe something (knowledge, skill or attitude) that is observable or measurable.
- Use one action verb for each learning outcome.
- Focus on what you expect students to be able to demonstrate upon completion of the module.
What are the major benefits of E groups?
Advantages of e-groups
- Flexible. E-groups are accessible 24/7, anywhere as long as there is an Internet connection.
- Leveling. E-groups encourage usually shy people to “speak up” and say as much as they want, while those who are usually outgoing cannot interrupt.
What is a disadvantage of small group communication and decision making?
What is a disadvantage of small group communication and decision making? It can lead to excessive risk taking. What is group polarization? When the group moves toward a more extreme position than what each member would have done individually. Which statement best describes how autocratic leaders communicate?
What are the advantages of small groups?
Advantages of small groups include shared decision making, shared resources, synergy, and exposure to diversity.