What does HP LaserJet Service do?
Thank you for the detailed response. Print service helps the communication to take place between the printer and the PC. It is a medium of communication. If this service is stopped, the communication between the PC and the printer will be interrupted.
How do I remove HP LaserJet service?
Uninstall HP printer software and drivers
- Disconnect the printer from the computer or network.
- In Windows, search for and open Add or remove programs.
- In the list of installed programs, click your HP printer name, and then click Uninstall.
- If a User Account Control message displays, click Yes.
How do you service a LaserJet printer?
Here are five tips to follow when maintaining laser printers.
- Protect Yourself. Your safety should always come first when cleaning your printer.
- Use of Printer Manuals. After buying your laser printer, keep the manual in a safe place.
- Remove Dust and Debris.
- Choose the Right Refill.
- Keep Your Printer Up-to-Date.
How can I service my printer?
Printer Maintenance 101
- Step 1: Run A Nozzle Check.
- Step 2: Clean Your Print Heads.
- Step 3: Align Your Print Heads.
- Step 4: Unplug Your Printer.
- Step 5: Clean The Inside.
- Step 6: Beware The Vacuum.
- Step 7: Clean Your Print Heads (Again)
- Step 8: Clean The Paper Feeder Rollers.
How do I contact HP Tech at home?
- Business Solutions Offers.
- View All SMB.
- Buying Guides.
- HP for Business.
What is hplaserjetservice?
The genuine HPLaserJetService.exefile is a software component of HP Printers and Scannersby www.hp.com. HP Printers and Scanners create representations of graphics or text on physical media, and scan physical images or text and convert them into digital representations.
What is hphplaserjetservice?
HPLaserJetService.exe runs the configuration menu for HP LaserJet printers. This is not an essential Windows process and can be disabled if known to create problems. Hewlett-Packard was founded by Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard, two Stanford graduates in electrical engineering, in 1939. It started out in Packard’s Garage in Palo Alto, California.
How do I stop hplaserjetservice from restarting?
Double click the highlighted line which will bring up the properties dialog. Next click on the Stop button. This will stop the HPLaserJetService. Click the “Startup type” dropdown and change it from Automatic to Disabled then click the Apply button. This will prevent the service from restarting the next time you reboot Windows.
What is the size of the hplaserjetservice EXE file?
The HPLaserJetService.exe file is located in a subfolder of “C:\\Program Files (x86)” (primarily C:\\Program Files (x86)\\HP\\HPLaserJetService\\). Known file sizes on Windows 10/8/7/XP are 136,704 bytes (25% of all occurrences), 176,128 bytes and 6 more variants.