What comes with Plantronics CS540?
What Comes In The Plantronics CS540 Wireless Headset Box:
- Wireless headset (86179-01)
- Headband w/ cushion (84605-01)
- Pre-installed battery (86180-01)
- Ear tips (86540-01)
- Charging base.
- A/C power cord (81423-01)
- Telephone Interface Cable (86007-01)
How do I pair my Plantronics CS540 headset to my computer?
1. Included with your CS540 is a phone cord, plug this cord into the square box of the D315. 2. Plug the other end of the D315 adapter into your computer, wait for the drivers to download and you’ll now be able to use your Plantronics CS540 on your computer.
How do I get my Plantronics headset to ring in my ear?
To ring through the headset and PC:
- Go to Start > All Programs > Plantronics > PerSono Suite.
- Click Dongle.
- From the Ring both Headset and PC drop-down list, select On. The sound will then ring in the headset and the PC speakers.
What is an EHS phone?
An Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) is a cable solution that connects a wireless headset base and a desk phone. An EHS enables call control functionality directly on the headset, eliminating the need for a mechanical handset lifter.
Do I need an EHS cable?
You need either a handset lifter or an EHS cable, you don’t need both. Without these devices, you have to turn your headset on each time, and you also have to walk back to your phone to trigger your phone by either pushing a button or lifting the handset up and down, so this is a huge benefit.
Does Plantronics CS540 have Bluetooth?
A: No, the CS540 does not have Bluetooth capability; it utilizes DECT technology.
How do I connect my poly headset to my laptop?
To install a USB headset:
- Plug the headset into a USB port on your computer.
- Set the headset as the default device.
- Test the headset. As an option, you can perform a sound recording on a Windows PC.
How do I sync my Plantronics headset to my computer?
Press and hold the call control button for about 5-6 seconds until the light on the headset starts flashing an alternating red-blue. Release the call control button and set the headset aside. Plug the Bluetooth USB adapter into the computer. Once the devices pair successfully, the light on the headset stops flashing.
How much talk time does the cs540 provide?
With a single full charge, the CS540 will provide up to 6 hours of talk time. Talk time will be reduced when operating in wideband mode or if the headset is used consistently at a far distance from the base. Your Headset
How long does it take to charge Plantronics cs540?
Please allow 60-90 minutes to charge the CS540 headset followed by 5-10 minutes to complete installation. Once setup is complete and you have tested the unit, allow 3 hours to fully charge the battery before your first full day of usage. What’s in the Plantronics CS540 box.
What is poly cs540 – convertible wireless headset?
Login now Poly CS540 – Convertible Wireless Headset – Connects to a Desk Phone. Connect to desk phones, via included cable. Ideal Headset for office and desk-centric workers across the enterprise looking for a simple-to-set-up, simple-to-use wireless headset for managing desk phone calls.
Can Poly Poly cs540 connect to a desk phone?
Poly CS540 – Convertible Wireless Headset – Connects to a Desk Phone. Connect to desk phones, via included cable. Ideal Headset for office and desk-centric workers across the enterprise looking for a simple-to-set-up, simple-to-use wireless headset for managing desk phone calls.