What are the CPD requirements for paramedics?
College of Paramedics CPD requirements
- benefit the service users.
- improve the quality of service delivery.
- be each person’s responsibility and be made possible and supported by your employer.
- be balanced and relevant to each person’s area of practice or employment.
How do I organize my CPD folder?
keep them in one folder. Where possible digitise them as you go along and store with the relevant write up. If you don’t digitise it, document on your write up where you have kept the evidence. This way you will remember where it is when you come to collate it at a later date.
What activities count as CPD?
Lecturing or teaching.
What is HSC CPD?
Continuing professional development (CPD) is the way in which registrants continue to learn and develop throughout their careers so they keep their skills and knowledge up to date and are able to practise safely and effectively.
How do you create a CPD?
Five steps to perfect CPD
- Maintaining your Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is simple – follow the five steps to perfect CPD: Plan.
How do I write a CPD plan?
There are 9 steps to completing a PDP:
- Assess where you are now.
- Identify your specific career goals.
- Gather information.
- Identify what professional skills you already have and which you need to work on.
- Choose how you will accomplish your goals.
- Develop a timeline for accomplishing your specific targets and goals.
What should be in a physio CPD folder?
CPD activities cover self-directed learning, courses, reading professional journals, active involvement in a network, case studies, clinical audit and reflective practice.
How do I create a CPD plan?
What do I write for CPD?
How to Write a CPD Plan
- What do I want/need to learn? Assessing your current career situation is a great place to start with your CPD plan.
- What will I do to achieve this?
- What resources or support will I need?
- What will my success criteria be?
- Milestone Dates.
What is the Paramedicine Board of Australia CPD Registration Standard?
This registration standard sets out the Paramedicine Board of Australia’s (the Board) minimum requirements for continuing professional development (CPD) for paramedics.
How do I record my Continuing Professional Development (CPD)?
All RTPI members except students, affiliates and retired members must follow the requirements in our Code of Professional Conduct to maintain and develop their skills through Continuing Professional Development (CPD). You can now record your CPD online on your profile page – read our guidelines for more information.
What is ambulance CPD and why is it important?
Ambulance CPD is vitally important as it builds on your knowledge and skills base, it makes you more aware of conditions and diseases faced in the workplace, it can help strengthen areas which you are unsure about, and it can ultimately have an overall positive effect on your patient.
What is the CPD portfolio?
This portfolio can be used to help you record your continuing professional development (CPD). It has two parts, Part A includes completed examples of CPD activities and Part B is a blank template portfolio that you can use to record your learning goals, CPD activities and reflections. You can adjust the template to have as many rows as you need.