What are some health related topics?
Disorders and Conditions
- Diabetes Mellitus.
- Genetics/Birth Defects.
- Injuries and Wounds.
- Mental Health and Behavior.
- Metabolic Problems.
- Poisoning, Toxicology, Environmental Health.
What are some controversial medical topics?
Pages in category “Medical controversies”
- Abortion and mental health.
- Abortion–breast cancer hypothesis.
- Adiposis dolorosa.
- Adrenocorticotropic hormone (medication)
- Age management medicine.
- Agent Orange.
- Anesthesia awareness.
- Aspartame controversy.
What are the biggest problems in healthcare today?
The healthcare industry has six big challenges ahead in 2021: rightsizing after the telehealth explosion; adjusting to changing clinical trials; encouraging digital relationships that ease physician burdens; forecasting for an uncertain 2021; reshaping health portfolios for growth; and building a resilient and …
How do you deal with injustice?
Seek treatment modalities that melt anger and feelings of injustice. Effective modalities include Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR), Loving Kindness Meditation, and Compassion Meditation . Don’t stay stuck.
Why do social issues affect health?
Continuing anxiety, insecurity, low self-esteem, social isolation and lack of control over work and home life, have powerful effects on health. Such psychosocial risks accumulate during life and increase the chances of poor mental health and premature death.
How can we solve health care problems?
Here are the steps that can get us there:
- Don’t use government-controlled and designed EHRs.
- Don’t take insurance assignment.
- Don’t take Medicare.
- Don’t take Medicaid.
- Utilize inexpensive direct care or direct primary care with pretax Health Savings Accounts.
How do I get rid of injustice?
8 ways to meaningfully support social justice movements
- Educate yourself on a particular movement.
- Work on your own habits and beliefs.
- Research the local presence.
- Take action in your community.
- Go to a protest or demonstration.
- Use social media.
- Volunteer your time.