What are some good professional skills to put on a resume?
Hard Skills Examples:
- Computer skills (e.g. HTML, Java, Analytics, MS Office)
- Data analysis (e.g. data mining, data crunching, database management)
- Data entry.
- Marketing (e.g. SEO, SEM, CRO, CMS)
- Project management (e.g. SCRUM, PRINCE2)
- Mobile and Web Development (e.g. iOS, Android)
What do you say when following up on a quote?
Here are some examples of what you can say…
- “Following up on my previous email about…”
- “In reference to my offer…”
- “Just checking in to see if you had a chance to have a look at my offer.”
- “Re: my offer…”
- “I sent an email on [date], and I’m interested to know what you thought about it…”
How do you master follow up?
Here are five ways you can master the follow-up after each sales call and close more deals.
- Set the right follow-up expectations during the sales call.
- Remember to email before and after the sales call.
- Track follow-up tasks vigorously inside your CRM.
- Make sure the call to action is clear.
How do you chase a quote?
7 tips for following up your customer quotes
- Know when your quote was sent.
- Let your customer know when you’ll be following up within the quote or when presenting the quote.
- Find out the preferred time and method for contacting your customer.
- Set yourself a reminder to for 7 or 14 days after you send the quote.
- Calling customer: don’t chase, ask if you can help.
What are some good skills to list on a resume?
What are the best skills to put on a resume?
- Communication skills.
- Computer skills.
- People skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Time management skills.
- Collaboration skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
How do you get better at follow up?
How to Be Remarkable at Following Up
- Follow up the same day. Ideally a few hours after a meeting, do your follow-up.
- Recall a highlight. Mention a highlight from the conversation: something funny, insightful or a story shared by the person you met with.
- Create immediate value.
- Connect through social media and reach out.
- Schedule the next meeting.