How do you reconstruct a story?
Text reconstruction can also be known as retelling, which is putting the text into your own words. To do this, read a paragraph at a time and come up with your own sentence to express the main idea of that paragraph. Text reconstruction can also involve putting sentences or paragraphs back in the proper order.
What are the two meanings of reconstruction?
2. Reconstruction is the act or process of rebuilding something, or is a recreation of past events, or the period after the Civil War when the southern states were reorganized into the U.S. An example of reconstruction is when the economy of a country is rebuilt or restored after the war.
How do you write a reconstruction passage?
In Reconstruction of paragraph, the applicant is provided a paragraph of five or six sentences, which are placed in a jumbled order. The applicant is required to arrange the offered sentences to frame a meaningful paragraph and answer the questions based on the sequence so shaped.
How do you use reconstruct in a sentence?
In Reconstruction of Sentence questions, you are given the first and last parts of a sentence. The rest of the sentence is broken into four sections named (P), (Q), (R) and (S). You are required to arrange these parts to shape a complete important sentence and after that pick the right combination.
What is passage reconstruction?
The task is a good test of comprehension, language processing, and writing ability. Passage Reconstruction is similar to a task known as free-recall, or immediate-recall: Candidates are required to read a text, put it aside, and then write what they can remember from the text.
What are the basic sentence patterns and examples?
There are five basic sentence structures in the English language.
- Subject-Verb. Examples: The boy plays. Jack eats.
- Subject-Verb-Object. Examples: The girl pets the cat.
- Subject-Verb-Adjective. Examples: Lisa is pretty.
- Subject-Verb-Adverb. Examples: Maria laughs loudly.
- Subject-Verb-Noun. Examples: I am the teacher.