How do you make a paper tree stand up?
- Fold brown paper in half and draw half of a bare tree along the fold.
- Cut the tree out and make a second copy.
- Glue the trees together along 1 of the folded sides.
- Unfold the tree, stand it up, and let it dry.
- Fold a piece of thin green paper like a fan.
- Cut a leaf shape out of the fan while it is still folded.
How do you make an origami Christmas tree?
Making a 3D Origami Christmas Tree Set a square piece of paper color side down and fold it diagonally both ways. Open the paper back up, then fold it in half vertically and then horizontally. Bring 2 opposite corners into the center, collapsing the paper into a square. Fold the corner of the top flap into the center.
How to make origami Christmas tree?
Start by laying your paper square down with the white side facing up.
How to make origami trees?
Cut an 8×11 piece of green paper in half. You’ll need one half for each tree you wish to make.
How do you make a paper Christmas tree?
Directions for Making a Paper Christmas Tree: Step 1: Open up the cereal box from the seams and lay flat. Step 2: Hot glue along one side of the half circle to hold the cone in place. Step 3: Tree base will look like this after it is rolled and glued. Step 4: Begin punching out the tags on all 3 sheets of scrapbook paper.