How do you clean a point cloud ReCap?
- In ReCap, put your objects into regions. Hide points that you don’t want to put in a region.
- Hide the points assigned to the Floor region.
- Use fence selection to select other objects and put them in separate regions.
- Afterwards define all the regions, unhide the regions that you want to see.
How do I export from point cloud pix4d?
To export the point groups:
- On the Menu bar, click View > rayCloud.
- On the left sidebar, in the Layers section expand the Point Clouds list and right click on the densified point cloud’s name to be exported.
- Click Export Point Cloud…
- In the Export Point Cloud pop-up that appears, select the point group to be exported.
How do I change my point cloud?
In order to edit the point cloud in the rayCloud:
- On menu bar, click View > rayCloud.
- If the densified point cloud is not loaded or displayed in the 3D view: In the section Layers on the left sidebar, select Point Clouds.
How do you delete a point in ReCap?
To remove the deleted points completely, perform a Save As operation. ReCap will prompt with an optimization message similar to the prompt with a simple Save procedure, yet will specifically ask if you wish to permanently remove deleted points.
How do I reduce the size of a ReCap file?
The decimation process is very easy :
- Open your Recap file (add scans and index first if necessary)
- Click Export.
- Give your file a name.
- Click the settings button.
- Move the slider to adjust your point decimation – you might use around 50mm decimation for a lot of site applications.
- Save the file.
Can Pix4D import point cloud?
It is possible in Pix4Dmapper to import a point cloud generated by an external source like LiDAR. Pix4Dmapper will use this point cloud in order to generate the DSM, orthomosaic, and other outputs after processing step 3. The imported point cloud can be visualized in the rayCloud and it only has processing purposes.
Does Pix4D process LiDAR?
PIX4Dcatch records the GPS and IMU data, allowing to generate scaled and georeferenced 3D outputs with PIX4Dmatic, PIX4Dmapper or PIX4Dcloud. Meanwhile, PIX4Dmatic can now process both LiDAR and photogrammetry point clouds in the same project that have been produced with PIX4Dcatch.
How do I delete a point cloud in Revit?
Launch Revit and Open the model. Insert the same Point Cloud File: Click “Manage” tab….Re-link the Point Cloud
- Click “Manage” tab.
- Click “Manage Links”.
- Click “Point Clouds” tab.
- Remove the Point Cloud.
- Click “Apply”, then “OK”.
- Link the Point cloud back into Revit.