How do I update my Motorola PRL?
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Network & Internet.
- Tap Mobile Network.
- Tap Advanced.
- Tap Carrier Settings.
- Tap Update PRL.
- Once completed tap OK.
How do you update your PRL on Sprint?
Press the “Menu” on your Sprint phone’s home screen. Select “Settings” and press the “Menu” key. Select “Phone Info” and scroll down to “Version.” Press the “Menu” key. Scroll down and highlight the “PRL” field and press “Update.” Wait for the update to complete.
How do I update my towers on my Sprint phone?
Sprint Number to Reset Towers There is a Sprint update number that you can dial on your phone to cause it to download the new PRL. On many phones, you can dial the special ##873283# and press the Call or Send button to get the new Preferred Roaming List onto your device.
How do I update my Android profile and PRL?
- From the home screen, swipe up to view all your apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap System Update.
- Tap Update PRL and wait until it completes.
- Tap OK.
How do I update my data profile on my Motorola?
Go to Settings. Select More and then Mobile networks. Tap Carrier settings. Select Update profile….Android
- Navigate to Settings.
- Select About phone.
- Look for the option to Update profile. If the option is not under About phone, it may be located in System updates.
How can I improve my Sprint LTE signal?
Improve your network experience
- Restart your phone to refresh the wireless signal.
- Connect to Wi-Fi.
- Perform routine software updates on your device.
- Update the Preferred Roaming List (PRL) on your device to enhance connections and prolong battery life.
- Refresh your phone’s data profile.
Where is Update PRL on my phone?
Follow general steps below to update the PRL on your Android device (Non-Apple iOS).
- From the home screen, find the Settings Gear icon.
- Click on System Settings or System Updates.
- Click on Update PRL. Follow any device instructions.
How do I update my Sprint data profile?
Steps to update the data profile on your Android phone.
- From the home screen, tap the Phone icon.
- Dial ##72786#.
- Tap OK.
- Swipe to unlock the screen.
- Once the device restarts, the Hands Free Activation will begin automatically.
- Once the PRL update is complete, tap OK.
- Swipe the screen to unlock the device.
How do I update my Sprint network profile?