How do I restrict YouTube on my iPod touch?
Restrict ability to download all apps
- From the child’s iPod or iPad, go to Settings > General > Restrictions.
- If you have already set up restrictions, you’ll be prompted for the passcode. If not, choose Enable Restrictions and enter a passcode.
- Set Installing Apps and Deleting Apps into the OFF position.
Can I block YouTube from Safari?
Block YouTube in Safari and Other iPhone Browsers Open Settings and tap Screen Time. Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions and ensure it is enabled. Tap Content Restrictions > Web Content. From here, choose Limit Adult Websites, which will block all such sites.
How do I block YouTube on safari on iPod?
How to block specific websites in Safari on iPhone and iPad
- Launch Settings from the home screen.
- Choose Screen Time.
- Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions.
- Toggle Content & Privacy Restrictions.
- Select Content Restrictions.
- Tap Web Content.
- Choose Limit Adult Websites.
- Tap Add a Website under NEVER ALLOW.
Is an iPod touch good for a 9 year old?
It’s a great device for a child and it’s great that you can now create a child’s account for apps and media downloads which parents still have control over. If you have an iphone to hand down, that’s better. But otherwise, I’d go with an ipad mini. An ipod touch is just a bad buy IMO.
How can I block YouTube on my iPhone?
You can restrict a phone’s access to YouTube by doing this:
- Tap Settings→General→Restrictions.
- In the Restrictions screen that appears, tap Enable Restrictions.
- Enter your passcode.
- Tap YouTube so that the Off button, rather than the On button, is displayed.
Should a 8 year old have a iPod?
Please, don’t give your 8-year-old an iPod Touch. These devices — essentially iPhones, without the phone — have begun to supplant the Nintendo DS, a portable gaming device, among the under-10 set.
How to block YouTube on iOS 6?
Since iOS 6, YouTube doesn’t come with iOS anymore though, we can still watch videos through Safari, Chrome, and etc. We will show you how to setup “Restrictions” on iOS. 1. Open the Setting app (the gray gear icon). 2. Tap “General”
How can I block YouTube on my child’s device?
For the most comprehensive parental controls on YouTube, we recommend Mobicip’s YouTube filter. The latest version of Mobicip works using VPN technology that allows it to filter videos directly on the Youtube app. In addition, Mobicip already filters videos on the YouTube website. Just set up Mobicip on your child’s device and you are good to go.
How to block the YouTube app using the Mobicip Parent App?
Follow the steps below to block the YouTube app using the Mobicip parent app. The same steps will apply on the Mobicip web dashboard. On the “My Family” page, scroll horizontally to select the concerned child profile > Then click “CONFIGURE”.
How to use Mobicip to filter YouTube videos?
The latest version of Mobicip works using VPN technology that allows it to filter videos directly on the Youtube app. In addition, Mobicip already filters videos on the YouTube website. Just set up Mobicip on your child’s device and you are good to go.