How do I post anonymously on blackboard?
8. If anonymous posting has been enabled on the forum you can post anonymously by ticking the Post Message as Anonymous tick box.
What does average post mean on blackboard?
Average Post Position: View a representation of a user’s participation within the threads.
How do I grade a discussion post on Blackboard?
Log into your Blackboard course and access the course discussion board. Hover over the forum you wish to grade and click the circular button that appears next to the forum. Select Grade from the menu.
How do I create a group discussion on blackboard?
When you create a course group, enable the discussion board tool to help groups collaborate and communicate.
- On the Create Group page, select the check box for Discussion Board in the Tool Availability section. You can allow members to create forums.
- Select Submit.
How do I delete a discussion post on Blackboard?
Editing and Deleting Discussion Posts On the Thread Detail page, click the title of one of your own posts. The post appears in the Current Post portion of the content frame. Click Edit to modify the message or click Delete and confirm its removal.
How do I start a discussion thread on blackboard?
How to Create a Thread
- Navigate to your course Home Page.
- From the Course Menu, click Discussion Boards (Note: faculty must add a Tool link to the Course Menu), OR…
- From the Course Menu, click Tools and then click Discussion Boards.
- Select a Forum to open.
- Click Create Thread Entry.
- Enter a name for your Thread.
How do I find my course ID in Blackboard?
From within your course, navigate to the Course Management section at the bottom of the left-hand main menu. Expand Customization and click on Properties. The Course ID is listed under the Course Name.
How do I highlight in Blackboard?
Select the Point Annotation icon in the toolbar to type comments in any place on the document. Comments are identified by a blue conversation bubble. Click and drag to highlight text, then choose to highlight or highlight and add a comment.
What font is used in Blackboard?
Where is the discussion board on Blackboard?
Open the Discussion Board
- Find the discussion board in two places: On the course menu, select Discussions. On the course menu, select Tools and then Discussion Board.
- The main Discussion Board page appears with a list of available discussion forums. On this page, you can perform these actions:
What does set flag mean in Blackboard?
You can flag important or noteworthy messages for easy identification. This is especially helpful in forums that have accumulated many posts. TIP: You can also mark messages as read or unread. Posts that have been marked as Unread display in bold type for emphasis. Flags only appear to the user who creates them.
How do I post to a discussion board on Blackboard?
To add a discussion board to the Blackboard Course Menu:
- Click the Discussions link on the Course Menu.
- Click Create Forum Link.
- Type a name for the link and choose the options you need.
- Click Submit.