How do I manually uninstall Oracle home?
Remove the ORACLE_HOME Windows environment variable.
- Navigate to Control Panel > System.
- Click Advanced system settings on the left.
- Click Environment Variables… near the bottom.
- In the System variables box near the bottom, highlight ORACLE_HOME and click Delete.
- Click OK.
How do I uninstall Oracle 12c home?
- Uninstall all Oracle components using the Oracle Universal Installer (OUI).
- Run regedit.exe and delete the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Oracle key.
- If you are running 64-bit Windows, you should also delete the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Wow6432Node/Oracle key if it exists.
How do I uninstall and reinstall Oracle?
To uninstall Oracle Procedural Gateway for WebSphere MQ, perform the following steps:
- Start the Oracle Universal Installer.
- Review all installed components, and select the ones you want to uninstall.
- Verify the components selected for uninstallation, and click Yes.
- Monitor the uninstallation process.
How do I remove Oracle services from Windows 10?
Task 1: Deinstall Database and Net8 Services and Registry Entries
- Choose Start > Settings > Control Panel > Services.
- If any Oracle services (names begin with Oracle) exist and have the status Started, select the service, and click Stop.
- Click Close to exit the Services window.
- Exit the Control Panel.
How do I remove Oracle home from central inventory?
Detach the home from the existing inventory.
- For a non-RAC home, run: $ORACLE_HOME/oui/bin/detachhome.sh.
- For a Clusterware, RAC, or clustered Agent home, run the following command on each of the nodes: $ORACLE_HOME/oui/bin/detachhome.sh -local.
How do I manually uninstall Oracle 12c?
How To Uninstall Oracle Database 12c From Windows
- Step 1: Delete Environment Variable.
- Step 2: Delete Registries.
- Step 3: Restart your system.
- Step 4: Delete the Oracle Home Directory.
- Step 5: Delete Directory from Program File.
- Step 6: Delete Directory from Start Menu.
- Step 7: Clear the Temporary files and Recycle bin.
How do I uninstall Oracle SQL Developer in Windows 10?
To remove it from system do following:
- Delete base directory, where you unziped it (where you run it).
- Delete your user connection data – folder C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\SQL developer.
- If you don’t have any other oracle software, delete your user configuration data – folder C:\Users\\Oracle.
How do I reinstall Oracle?
Reinstalling the Software
- Uninstall your software from the Oracle home (as this section describes) and then remove the Oracle home directory. After you uninstall the software and remove the Oracle home directory, you can reinstall and reuse the same Oracle home location.
- Select a different Oracle home directory.
How do I remove a user from Oracle home?
On Windows operating system, if your Oracle home directory is C:\Oracle\Product\ORACLE_HOME , use a file manager window and navigate to the C:\Oracle\Product directory. Right-click on the ORACLE_HOME folder and select Delete.
How do I uninstall Oracle Instant Client from Windows?
Run the setup.exe. Select the home environment that the instant client is installed into. You should have 3 levels on the tree, make sure you only select the bottom node, the click remove, it should prompt you to confirm that you are going to remove the instant client and some other stuff.
How do I remove an oracle home manually?
If you need to remove an Oracle home manually, first remove the Oracle components with Oracle Universal Installer. An example of removing the Oracle home manually would be by deleting the directory structure with Windows Explorer or the command prompt.
Can I delete Oracle home files or directories?
Do not delete Oracle home files or directories (for example, using Windows Explorer or the command prompt) without first using Oracle Universal Installer unless you exit Oracle Universal Installer during an installation. Otherwise, the components in the Oracle home remain registered in the Oracle Universal Installer inventory.
How do I delete the oraclehome_nametnslistener?
From the Start menu, choose Run, and then enter the following command: Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SYSTEM\\CurrentControlSet\\Services and delete the OracleHOME_NAMETNSListener registry entry. When you ran Oracle Universal Installer to deinstall Oracle Database Client, it deleted all other Oracle Net services. Exit the registry editor.
How to remove Oracle universal installer from Windows 10?
Then double-click setup.exe to start Oracle Universal Installer. In the Welcome window, choose Install/Deinstall Products. Click the Deinstall Products button. The Inventory window appears. Select the Oracle home you wish to remove. Expand the tree of installed components only if you want to remove selected components of an Oracle home.