How do I manage my Telus channels?
Manage your channels online via My TELUS
- Log in to your My TELUS account and navigate to the Optik TV tab.
- Once there, select Add or remove channels, or if you would like to change your current package, you can select Change Optik TV package.
How do I change my Telus guide to subscribed channels?
You can customize your onscreen guide to display only the channels to which you’re subscribed:
- Press Options on your Optik TV remote control.
- Select Favourite lists.
- Select Subscribed channels.
- Select Ok.
Can I watch Telus TV on my computer?
Access Optik TV You can access the Optik TV app through your web browser on your MAC or PC at watchoptik.telus.com. Use your My TELUS username & password to log in.
How do I show only subscribed channels?
Subscribed Channel Filter Press the down arrow button to highlight Settings. Use the down arrow button to highlight Guide and press OK. Highlight Subscribed Channels and press OK. To display only channels you subscribe to in the guide, select View subscribed and press OK.
How do I add channels to my TV?
Add or remove channels
- On your Android TV, go to the Home screen.
- Scroll down to the “Apps” row.
- Select the Live Channels app.
- Press the Select button.
- Under “TV Options,” select Channel setup.
- Choose which channels you want to show up in your program guide.
- To return to your Live Channels stream, press the Back button.
Can you watch Telus TV online?
Watch your favourite show on any device, from anywhere, at any time with the new TELUS Optik TV app. Optik TV subscribers can now stream live TV, watch On Demand content and set recordings using a single app on their iOS or Android devices.
Can you get Telus TV without Internet?
Yes you could. It would still run through it but you’re not gonna be able to use internet services.
What channel is CBC on Telus Optik?
How to Subscribe
|SHAW DIRECT||513 (classic) / 151 (advanced)||n/a|
|TELUS OPTIK TV||9731||731|
How do I see only subscribed channels on Telus?
How do I remove unwanted channels?
If the window heading is Favorite List press the Red button to switch to TV Services. Scroll up or down to the channel that you want to delete. Press the White Option button (called App on some remotes). Select Delete and press OK.