How do I get my high school transcripts in Illinois?

How do I get my high school transcripts in Illinois?

To get your Illinois High School Equivalency Certificate or Transcript through the mail, you must:

  1. Download, print, and complete the Request Form (see below). Cook County Certificate/Transcript Request Form.
  2. Enclose a cashier’s check or money order payable to ICCB.
  3. Copy of government-issued photo ID.

How do I get my high school transcripts in India?

In India, you will have to request a high school transcript directly from your school. And you don’t have to worry because the administration office and your school principal will help you to compile your high school transcript.

How do I get my GED transcripts in Illinois?

You must contact the Regional Office of Education for the county in which you tested in to request your transcripts or certificates. Cook County residents should contact the Cook County High School Equivalency Records Office at [email protected] or by calling 1-312-814-4488.

How do I get a copy of my Arkansas high school diploma?

Call or email the school district directly and tell them that you need a copy of your diploma. Again, they should have records for every student that went to school in your district. They should be able to send you a copy of your diploma no problem.

Is transcript same as diploma?

A transcript is an official document that shows the courses you have taken, the grades earned, and a cumulative grade point average (GPA). A transcript is not a diploma. Most colleges require that you submit a transcript, not a diploma, as part of the college admissions process.

How do I request an official transcript?

Current Students: To request an official transcript, log into The Pod -> Self-Service and Select Transcript Request. First confirm grades for the current semester courses have been posted by visiting The Pod >My Student Records>Grades link.

How much does it cost to order a transcript?

The fee for transcript service is $7.50 per transcript ordered. If you choose to exit the request process prior to making a payment, the order will be canceled and you will not be charged. Methods of payment for online transcript requests are Discover, Mastercard, VISA, and American Express.

Why isn’t my official transcript showing up on my account?

Check for any active holds on your account that will block delivery of your official transcript. You can check your holds and obtain information about how to clear your hold by checking the “My Registration Status” link in The Pod .

How do I get a copy of my continuing education transcript?

Continuing Education transcripts are available by contacting the Continuing Education Department at 281-756-3787.