How do I activate my ConnectNetwork account online?
Inside the email, you will see a link to “Activate Account.” If you click this, you will be taken to ConnectNetwork. Once there, you can sign in to the site using the email address and password you created during the account setup process.
How do I put money on an inmate’s tablet?
With correctional facility approval at facilities that offer the service, you can fund a Debit Link account through your ConnectNetwork account online. Simply purchase link units for an inmate, which he/she can then use to buy GTL tablet-related services available at the facility.
Is ConnectNetwork and Global Tel Link the same?
ConnectNetwork is part of GTL, the corrections industry’s most trusted technological solution provider. We make it easy and convenient for you to communicate with and support inmates at a facility—whether you’re looking to: receive phone calls.
Is ConnectNetwork free?
Downloading and using the ConnectNetwork Mobile App is completely free. Costs for services vary based on the facility and service type.
How do I put money on ConnectNetwork?
It’s easy to make a deposit on the ConnectNetwork mobile app!
- Find your inmate, then select the “Trust Fund” icon.
- Fill out the credit card information and amount you want to deposit, then hit “NEXT.”
- Review the payment information, then click “SUBMIT.”
How do I transfer money using GTL?
How do I transfer funds to a new phone number?
- Log in to your GettingOut account and select “New Deposit and Account Management System”
- Click the tab “View My Account” found at the bottom of the page.
- Then click the tab “Transfer Funds” on the left sidebar.
How do I add money to my Global Tel Link?
GTL offers eight convenient options to fund accounts:
- Online – www.connectnetwork.com.
- Automated telephone (IVR) system.
- Payment via operator-assisted call.
- Payment via certified check or money order.
- Payment via Western Union.
- Lobby Kiosk (where available)
How do I put money on Connect network?
Is ConnectNetwork GTL legit?
ConnectNetwork has a consumer rating of 1.16 stars from 100 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about ConnectNetwork most frequently mention customer service, credit card and trust fund problems.
How do I get my money back from Global Tel Link?
Will I receive a refund for the remaining funds on the account? Contact the GTL AdvancePay® Service Department and press “0” to speak with a GTL representative to request a refund. GTL strives to process refunds within 30 days (after verifying initial payment method), and typically within 60 days, at the latest.