How can I make my iPhone Internet faster?
How to Make Data Faster on Your iPhone
- Start by clearing your browsing history.
- Optimize your hardware.
- Keep your iOS up to date.
- Turn off Background App Refresh.
- Reboot your phone.
- Check for a software update.
- Install a Speed Boosting App.
- Enable Text Mode in browser.
How do I change the DNS on my iPhone 6?
How to Change Your iPhone’s DNS Servers
- From the iPhone’s home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Wi-Fi. The available wireless networks in range of your iPhone appear, as shown below.
- Tap the connected Wi-Fi network.
- Tap Configure DNS.
- Tap Manual.
- Delete the current DNS servers and enter the new DNS servers.
- Tap Save.
How do I fix slow WiFi on iPhone 6?
Reboot your iOS device, modem and router. …
- Forget WiFi Network. …
- Reset Network Settings. …
- Toggle Wi-Fi Assist. …
- Disable Location Services For Wi-Fi Networking.
How do I fix slow Internet on my iPhone?
In most cases, slow internet isn’t a problem with your iPhone so much as with your Wi-Fi network or mobile data connection….Reset your network settings
- Open your Settings app and go to General > Reset.
- Tap Reset Network Settings and enter your PIN when prompted.
- Tap Reset Network Settings to confirm.
How do I make my LTE faster?
How Can I Improve My 4G LTE or 5G Speed?
- Get a New Phone/Hotspot. If you’re using an old device, a new phone or hotspot may allow you to connect to new bands.
- Use External Antennas. Many hotspots from major carriers like AT, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile support external antenna ports.
- Use a Signal Booster.
What is the max Wi-Fi speed on iPhone 6?
The fastest radios in the iPhone 6 are the Wifi (802.11ac) and the LTE chip. The current LTE spec provides theoretical downlink peak rates of 300 Mbit/s, uplink peak rates of 75 Mbit/s.
How do I check Wi-Fi speed on iPhone 6?
How to Test the WiFi Speed of an iPhone
- Navigate your iPhone to the App Store.
- Download “Speedtest.net Speedtest” by Ookla.
- Launch the application.
- Select “Begin Test.”
How to boost internet speed on iPhone?
4. Switch your cellular mode with a faster option 5. Keep your network refresh 6. Boost your available WiFi speed 7. Use a Mobile site view rather than using a Desktop view 8. Use the Opera Mini web browser to load data faster 9. Use premium apps 10. Clear iPhone cache How to Boost iPhone internet speed? 1. Use a WiFi connection over cellular data
How to fix Internet slow on iPhone?
Always keep your iPhone to be updated with the latest iOS version which may fix some internet issues or problems on your iPhone. To check your iOS version go to Settings >> General >> Software Update. 4. Switch your cellular mode with a faster option All mobile network operators will offer 4G services for better internet speed.
How to make your iPhone faster for free?
6 Free Steps to Make Your iPhone Faster Step 1. Make UI faster Step 2. Clean your storage Step 3. Clean Siri and Safari Step 4. Stop automatic download Step 5. Restart your iPhone Step 6. Reset your iPhone
Is your iPhone 6 plus slow after upgrading to iOS 8?
Days ago the Apple Company released a new mobile operating system for iPhone 6 Plus – iOS 8. Some users even think it is a revolution of the mobile system. However, though someone loves the new user-interface and new features, users of older Apple devices may find their devices become very slow after they upgrade their devices to iOS 8.