How can I check my bike fine in Hyderabad?
How to Check Telangana E Challan Status online?
- Step 1: Visit Parivahan Portal.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Check Challan Status’ tab on the homepage.
- Step 3: A new page will open where you need to enter either your DL number or vehicle number.
How can I check my bike challan in Telangana?
How to check Telangana State (TS) traffic challan status?
- Visit the Parivahan e-challan webpage.
- Enter your Challan number/vehicle number/ Driving license number.
- A list of your challans will be displayed. Click on the one for which you want to know the status.
How can I check my challan online in Hyderabad?
Q: How can I check my traffic challan online in Hyderabad? A: You can check your e-Challan online by visiting https://echallan.tspolice.gov.in/publicview/.
How can I pay my bike challan online in Hyderabad?
How to Make Telangana Challan Payment Online with Paytm?
- Enter Telangana e-Challan as the traffic authority.
- Enter vehicle number.
- Check your vehicle and challan details.
- Choose payment method of your preference i.e. Debit/Credit Card, Net banking or Paytm Wallet.
What happens if I dont pay challan?
In case you have a challan pending in court, you will have to visit the court to make the payment. Even if you have received a challan on the spot and you don’t pay it off on time, it is moved to the court, which is where you can make its settlement.
What is the 41 I CP Act?
Act. Rs. 200/- for two, three, four & Six wheelers. To drive a vehicle dangerously at high speed, rash & negligent driving….Offences related to towing of vehicles.
|Heavy Motor Vehicles||Sec 41(i) C.P.Act||Rs. 600/-|
How do I know my challan?
How to check E-Challan online:
- Visit the PSCA website to check your traffic violation status online.
- After opening the PSCA website, two blocks will appear in front of you, one for your vehicle number and the other for your CNIC.
How do I pay my traffic e-Challan online?
Citizens can now pay their electronic challans online through the ePay mobile application. Inspector-General of Police Punjab Inam Ghani inaugurated the electronic challan online payment system at the Punjab Safe Cities Authority headquarters.
Is helmet compulsory for pillion rider in Hyderabad?
Hyderabad: The Telangana High Court has upheld the Government order that pillion riders of two-wheelers must also wear helmets.
Where can I get help from e challan Hyderabad?
Avanti Nagar, Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana 500029. Ph. No : 040-27852721, 040-27852772 Email : [email protected] Cyberabad Police Commissionerate Next to Care Hospital, 2-48/P/21, Old Mumbai Hwy, Sri Shyam Nagar, Telecom Nagar Extension, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032. Ph. No : 040-27853416
How to contact e-challan helpdesk?
No : 040-27852721, 040-27852772 Email : [email protected] Cyberabad Police Commissionerate Next to Care Hospital, 2-48/P/21, Old Mumbai Hwy, Sri Shyam Nagar, Telecom Nagar Extension, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032. Ph.
How to pay Challan using NetBanking?
Select any challan you wish to pay & click on Netbanking option You will be redirected to Netbanking page Please look for your bank in the list of banks ( Click “List of Banks”link under each Gateway ) & Select the Gateway which has your bank before proceeding to payment