Thesis paper is a scientific work of qualification nature, confirming the deep knowledge of the discipline, the ability to reveal the relevant topic for science, its novelty and practical application.
Before you begin to research, it is important for the applicant to understand what gives the candidate’s degree? In addition to access to narrow scientific circles and increasing the authority among colleagues, the candidate receives numerous advantages. For example, he can work as a teacher at a University and receive a bonus, being a school teacher. Continuing research activities, in the future you can defend a doctoral degree and get a doctorate.
When you should start writing a candidate?
When planning complex scientific research, it is necessary to take into account how long the candidate’s dissertation is written. The process of writing takes about a year, but the work on the collection of material and its systematization should begin much earlier.
In addition, you need to publish several scientific articles (at least 3) and monographs. In total, the process can take up to 3 years, require high concentration and great effort.
Stages of writing a candidate’s dissertation
There are General rules applicable to the writing of scientific qualification work, regardless of its direction and subject:
- Decide on the topic. An applicant who already has practical experience in a particular field of activity, it is best to write a work based on the collected material. As for the topic, to select it, you need to view the published scientific works of colleagues, which will confirm the relevance of the issue.
- Definition of the specific objective and purpose of the study. For those who have behind the defence of the diploma, it is important to understand what the candidate, how to write it and what is the difference from the diploma. If the thesis is aimed at confirming a sufficient level of theoretical knowledge, the future scientist is obliged to demonstrate the practical side of scientific research and its application.
- Work with literary sources. This stage is one of the most difficult because it should include the search and study of the works of authoritative scientists and their foreign colleagues work with articles published in scientific journals, monographs, regulations, archival documents. Specify in advance how many sources should be in the candidate’s dissertation.
- Writing a project plan. The most important part of the work on the basis of which research will be conducted. Such a plan is necessary to determine the structure of future scientific work, namely chapters, paragraphs and sections.
- Step-by-step work on each part of the thesis. If such a study includes laboratory and other experiments, start with this section to avoid delays associated with the financing or technical side of the issue. It is important to take into account — any experience should be based on previous research, but using the author’s ideas.
- The design of the thesis in accordance with the requirements of GOST and mandatory verification program Antiplagiat. The thesis should be unique by 80-100%, it is desirable to be tested for the presence of repetitive paragraphs, borrowings from other languages, rewrite.
- Before writing a PhD thesis, you should consult with your supervisor. For a graduate student, he will choose a suitable topic, and the applicant will indicate the relevance of the selected topics.
The significant workload at the main place of work and lack of time to write an author’s survey are the main reasons why a future candidate can seek professional help.