Why is my Nexus 5 so slow?
Many users noticed their Nexus 5 slows down once they open and start using a specific application. Clearing the cache for the app can solve the problem. Navigate to Settings and tap Apps. Find the app that is acting strangely under “All” tab, tap on it and click on Clear cache.
How do I take a video on my Nexus 5?
LG Nexus 5
- From the home screen, tap the Camera icon.
- Tap the Camera icon.
- Tap the Video Recorder icon.
- To change the resolution, tap the Options icon.
- Tap Video Quality.
- Tap your desired video quality.
- Tap a blank area of the screen to return to the camera.
- Tap the Record icon to start recording.
How do I switch from video to camera on Android?
On Android, go to the Video option. Press the Capture icon to begin recording. Then double-tap anywhere on the screen to flip the camera. Once you are done recording, tap on the Save icon to download the video.
How do I turn my camera settings on?
Change camera settings
- Open the Camera app.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then select Settings.
- Select Options.
- Adjust the settings for each option. These might include: Change the photo aspect ratio or video quality. Turn location info on or off. Show or hide grid lines.
How do I record my Nexus 6 screen?
We already have the screen recording icon on the Motorola Nexus 6 quick panel, now to start recording we have two options: simultaneously press the volume up and power buttons of the Nexus 6 or a simpler and less likely to fail which is to unfold the panel fast by sliding a finger from the top of the screen and …
How do I record my screen on my LG computer?
To use screen recording:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen twice and open Quick settings.
- Tap Screen recording.
- Tap START.
- The timer will countdown from 3 and then start recording.