Who does Brussels Airlines partner with?
Brussels Airlines is part of the world’s biggest airline alliance. The Star Alliance network is the leading global airline network, in terms of daily flights, destinations and countries flown to and amount of member airlines.
What Airlines fly out of Brussels?
Airlines flying from Brussels
- Brussels Airlines (SN)87 destinations.
- TUI Fly (TB)84 destinations.
- Ryanair (FR)16 destinations.
- Air Arabia Maroc (3O)5 destinations.
- SunExpress (XQ)5 destinations.
- Transavia (HV)5 destinations.
- easyJet (U2)5 destinations.
- Corendon (XR)5 destinations.
Is Brussels Airlines part of Star Alliance?
Yes, Brussels Airlines joined Star Alliance in 2009. More information on Star Alliance.
Are Brussels Airlines good?
Brussels Airlines is Certified as a 3-Star Airline for the quality of its airport and onboard product and staff service. Product rating includes seats, amenities, food & beverages, IFE, cleanliness etc, and service rating is for both cabin staff and ground staff.
What is the Belgium airline?
What US cities have direct flights to Brussels?
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Brussels Airport (BRU)
Where can I fly from Brussels?
Find your perfect flight to more than 170 destinations from Brussels Airport
- Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire.
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- Accra, Ghana.
- Adana, Turkey.
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Agadir, Morocco.
- Ajaccio, France.
- Al Hoceima, Morocco.
Is Brussels airline a good airline?
Which country owns Brussels airline?
Ownership and structure Brussels Airlines is almost 100% owned by SN Airholding SA/NV (1,811,308 shares out of 1,811,309), a Belgian holding company.