Who are the richest families in the world?
Top 10 of the Wealthiest Families in the World
- Walton Family – Walmart. Estimated Wealth: $215 billion1
- Mars Family – Mars. Estimated Wealth: $120 billion1
- Koch Family – Koch Industries.
- Al Saud – Saudi Royal Family.
- Ambani Family – Reliance Industries.
- Dumas Family – Hermès.
- Wertheimer Family – Chanel.
- Johnson Family – Fidelity Investments.
What do you think are the main reasons individuals join gangs?
Children may join gangs for a number of reasons:
- For protection from others; gangs, groups or peers.
- To feel accepted or a sense of belonging.
- For a sense of identity.
- For respect.
- Because siblings, family members or partners are gang members.
- For excitement.
- For status amongst peers and others.
What is the purpose of gangs?
Street gangs take over territory or “turf” in a particular city and are often involved in “providing protection”, often a thin cover for extortion, as the “protection” is usually from the gang itself, or in other criminal activity. Many gangs use fronts to demonstrate influence and gain revenue in a particular area.
How long did the stock market take to recover after 2008?
How Many Months Did It Take For The Market To Recover To The Pre-Crisis Peak? The markets took about 25 years to recover to their pre-crisis peak after bottoming out during the Great Depression. In comparison, it took about 4 years after the Great Recession of 2007-08 and a similar amount of time after the 2000s crash.
What are the major types of gangs?
Gangs in the United States include several types of groups, including national street gangs, local street gangs, prison gangs, motorcycle clubs, and ethnic and organized crime gangs. Approximately 1.4 million people were part of gangs as of 2011, and more than 33,000 gangs were active in the United States.
Which country has most gangsters?
- United States. Further information: Gangs in the United States.
- Latin America. There are between 25,000 and 50,000 gang members in Central America’s El Salvador.
- Asia. The Yakuza are among the largest organized crime organizations in the world.
- See also.
- Further reading.