Which is the most beautiful city in North India?
Varanasi. Varanasi is one of the most beautiful, historical and spiritual cities in northern India.
What is famous in North India?
The Best Places to Visit in North India
- Delhi. Natural Feature.
- Agra. Historical Landmark.
- Varanasi. Historical Landmark, Architectural Landmark.
- Amritsar. Architectural Landmark, Historical Landmark.
- Gulmarg, Sonmarg and Srinagar, Kashmir. Historical Landmark.
- Haridwar and Rishikesh. Natural Feature.
- Parvati Valley.
Which state has best tourist places in India?
The Best State To Visit In India
- Kerala. Kerala. Kerala is one of the prettiest states, rightfully dubbed ‘God’s Own Country’.
- Rajasthan. Rajasthan.
- Goa. Goa.
- Punjab. Punjab.
- Himachal Pradesh. Himachal Pradesh.
- Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh.
- Gujarat. Gujarat.
- Jammu and Kashmir. Jammu and Kashmir.
Which state is very beautiful in India?
Referred to as ‘God’s Own Country’, Kerala is one of India’s prettiest states. It is home to some of the country’s most stunning beaches, including Kovalam, Muzhappilangad, Varakala and many more.
What are the best places to visit in North India?
Dharamshala is a small and quaint hill station that offers mesmerizing views of Dhauladhar Ranges, sparkling Dal Lake , plush green deodar forests, and the honored residence of His Holiness – The Dalai Lama. That and more make it one of the best places to visit in February in North India.
What are the tourist attractions in India?
The white marble mausoleum of the Taj Mahal is perhaps the most iconic of India’s tourist attractions. The Taj Mahal is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and routinely attracts two to four million visitors each year.
Which is the best place to live in India?
Mumbai: The capital of Maharashtra is a major trading centre in India and the best place to live for its good economic infrastructure, socio-cultural environment and housing. Mumbai is also regarded as a safe place for the fairer sex.
Where to go in India?
Agra. If there was just one symbol to represent all of India,it would be the Taj Mahal.