What words are used to describe places?
Words that Embrace a Place
- Alive – Full of life.
- Attractive – Pleasing; charming.
- Beautiful – Having qualities that are pleasing or appealing.
- Bustling – Full of life, energy.
- Calm – Peaceful; free from stress.
- Charming – Fascinating; likeable.
- Cosmopolitan – Appealing to people from all across the globe.
How would you describe a place?
Describe place through characters’ senses. Show how characters feel about your setting. Keep setting description relevant to the story. List adjectives to describe your story locations.
How do you say amazing place?
- wonderland. noun. a place that is beautiful, strange, and exciting.
- beauty spot. noun. a beautiful place in the countryside that attracts tourists.
- Eden. noun. a beautiful peaceful place.
- Shangri La. an imaginary distant place where everything is beautiful and peaceful.
- fairyland. noun.
- gem. noun.
- vision. noun.
- work of art. noun.
What are some good descriptive words?
Sympathetic Good/large/warm – hearted Generous Amiable Considerate Gentle Benign (formal) Gracious Benevolent Kindhearted
How do you describe a place?
Ancient – Belonging to an earlier period of time
What are some adjectives for place?
What are some describing words?
Enjoyable Pleasurable Courteous Lovely Likable Pleasing Gracious Congenial Cordial Admirable