What questions should I post on Facebook?
60 Questions to Engage Your Facebook Group
- What are you reading today?
- What are you listening to today?
- What was the best movie you’ve seen recently?
- What’s your favorite podcast?
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
- What job would you be terrible at?
What is with the random questions on Facebook?
Called Did You Know, the feature will appear on your profile and ask you random questions about your interests and hobbies, and help you share this information with your friends in a fun manner.
What are some engaging questions?
Here are the 10 best fun questions to ask:
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
- Which of your friends are you proudest of?
- What’s the most beautiful place you’ve ever been?
- Do you feel like a leader or a follower?
- What’s the most courageous thing you’ve ever done?
What questions should I ask?
Break the ice and get to know people better by selecting several of these get-to-know-you questions.
- Who is your hero?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your favorite family vacation?
- What would you change about yourself if you could?
- What really makes you angry?
Is it bad to answer questions on Facebook?
These questions seem harmless, and for the vast majority of social media users, they are. Every time you answer a question on Facebook that asks for personal information, you put yourself at risk for identity theft or sophisticated scams.
What is Facebook’s algorithm called?
EdgeRank is the name commonly given to the algorithm that Facebook uses to determine what articles should be displayed in a user’s News Feed.
What are 5 random questions?
And now…for the most random questions ever!
- If You Had Three Wishes, What Would You Wish For?
- What Would You Rather Throw Away: Love Or Money?
- What’s The Most Beautiful Place You’ve Ever Seen?
- What Was Your Fondest Memory Of High School?
- What’s Your Favorite TV Show?
- What’s The Strangest Thing In Your Refrigerator?
What are good rapid fire questions?
random rapid fire questions. yes or no rapid fire questions….One word rapid fire questions
- What is your job title?
- What was your first job?
- What is your favorite month?
- What is your favorite season?
- What is your favorite animal?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite word?
What’s a playful question?
What’s the strangest nickname you’ve ever been given and how did you earn it? What’s the most awkward thing that’s ever happened to you on a date? What’s the worst thing your parents have ever caught you doing? What was your first-ever email address or screen name?
What are the questions that Facebook is asking you?
Here are some examples of the questions that Facebook is prompting users to answer: My dream car is… The football team I’m most loyal to is… An interesting hobby I have is…
What would you rather ask someone on Facebook?
Would You Rather? For something a little sillier but no less engaging, try asking a “would you rather” question. For whatever reason, people love answering these questions, and the sillier or more ridiculous, the better. These ridiculous scenarios will definitely get people talking on Facebook: Would you rather play a villain or a hero in a movie?
How many social media questions should I ask?
The 65 social media questions are great for Twitter, Facebook groups, your Facebook page, LinkedIn, and Instagram. You can also take polls on Facebook and Instagram stories. Let your audience help you decide on the topic for your next blog post or which product to create next.
How asking questions affect your social media engagement?
How asking questions affect your Social Media engagement Asking questions is a great way to spark conversation, make people feel involved, create a sense of community and thus increase social media engagement. People love sharing their experiences and asking questions makes it easy for them to come forth and share what they think.