What old sports cards are worth money?
9 of the Most Valuable Baseball Cards in History
- Honus Wagner | Card Sold For: $6,606,000.
- Mickey Mantle | Card Sold For: $5.2 Million.
- Babe Ruth | Card Sold For: $4,212,000.
- Mike Trout | Card Sold For: $3.9 Million.
- Nolan Ryan | Card Sold For: $600,000.
- Jackie Robinson | Card Sold For: $392,400.
Are sports cards really worth anything?
Baseball cards, like comic books and other collectibles, are valued for what they are and for the condition they are in. The valuations above, for example, are of “near mint” condition cards, which means a minimum of wear and tear. Values go down as the conditions move down to excellent, very good and good.
What are 80s and 90s sports cards worth?
Most Valuable Baseball Cards of the 80’s and 90’s: Our Favorites
- Derek Jeter 1993 Upper Deck Gold Hologram #449 (Check Price)
- 1987 Donruss Opening Day Barry Bonds / Johnny Ray Error Card #163 (Check Price)
- 1993 Finest Refractor Ken Griffey Jr.
- 1991 Topps Desert Sheild Chipper Jones Rookie Card (Check Price)
Are 80s and 90s baseball cards worth anything?
Those were some great cards back when they were first released, but they aren’t going to put anyone through college today, let alone buy a ham sandwich. Sports card values from the late 1980s and early 1990s are pretty much worthless, with some notable exceptions.
What are the most valuable sports cards?
Considered the Holy Grail of sports cards, the Honus Wagner T206 tobacco card is the most valuable ever, selling at $2.8 million. Honus Wagner was a great baseball player and coach, and is viewed by historians as one of the true greats of the sport.
What is the most expensive sport card?
The legendary T206 baseball card, issued by the American Tobacco Company , is the most expensive sports card ever sold because of the fact that it is so rare and hard to find. As of 2013, only 57 of the cards are thought to be left in existence.
Can I make money in sports cards?
Buy the Cards that People Want! One of the most important things that I have learned in business is to try to think like the customer.
What baseball cards are worth the most?
#1: 1909-11 T206 White Border Honus Wagner.