What is the best way to apply Directions Hair Dye?
How to use:
- Wash your hair with a shampoo with a balanced PH, to achieve the optimum level of acidity of the hair.
- Apply evenly the dye on your hair and comb it to a light foam.
- We recommend keeping the paint on your hair for 15-30 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly the paint in the bathroom under warm water.
Is directions hair dye better on wet or dry hair?
Directions are best used on hair that has been dried with a towel only. A small amount of moisture / slightly damp hair will ensure you get even coverage and get the best results.
How long does it take for directions hair dye to wash out?
Because these hair dyes are semi permanent you can normally expect the colour to last for around to 6-8 weeks, depending on which colour you go for and the condition of your hair.
How long do you leave directions dye on for?
You can make absolutely sure you get totally even coverage by combing the dye through. 4) Then wait: You’ll want to leave directions hair dye on for between 15 and 30 minutes to develop, rush it and you might not get as bright a colour, leave it too long and it may come out darker or a different shade.
Does directions work on dark hair?
As long as you intend to colour your hair darker, you can use Directions over most existing colours, however make note of the colour wheel beforehand; as opposite tones may end up in your colour being neutralised.
How long do you leave directions on for?
4) Then wait: You’ll want to leave directions hair dye on for between 15 and 30 minutes to develop, rush it and you might not get as bright a colour, leave it too long and it may come out darker or a different shade. The precise of time you need to wait depends on your hair, in general thick hair takes longer.
Can You dye your whole head lilac?
As always, the directions are for dyeing your whole head a lilac hair color, but if you’d like you can also attempt to dye it in a different way. You can try a lilac ombre, lilac balayage, or just a few lilac streaks.
How can I get a grey lilac hair colour?
To get more of a grey lilac look, your hair will need to be a cooler, ash toned blonde to begin with. Tempted by something more permanent? Our innovative Lightener + Twist range has just won a Pure Beauty award for best new hair colour!
What is the best shade of lilac for fair skin?
Lilac Hair for Cool Skin Those with cool skin usually have veins that appear purplish, with pinkish undertones to their skin. If this is your skin tone and you are quite fair, then any shade of lilac hair should suit you quite well!
How can I make my own custom lilac shade?
If you’re after a short-term lilac fix, the semi-permanent LIVE Ultra Brights and temporary LIVE Pastel Sprays can be used to create your own custom lilac shade. Let’s get creative! In a non-metallic bowl, add a pea-sized amount of LIVE Purple Punk and 2 pea-sizes of Electric Blue to the in-pack conditioner and mix together.