What is entertainment page in newspaper?
ENTERTAINMENT PAGE This section contains information about television programs, new movies, stage plays, cartoons, comics and other activities for entertainment It also includes games and puzzles, comic strips and cartoons, and the daily horoscope.
What is the meaning of entertainment in newspaper?
7. Entertainment Section- This section contains information about movies, radio, television, and other activities for entertainment. It also includes games and puzzles, comic strips and cartoons, and the daily horoscope.
What are uses of radio?
7 amazing uses of radio technology
- One Way to Use Radio Technology: Podcasting. Like we stated earlier, podcasting is one of the most popular ways that people are choosing to use radio technology today.
- Internet Radio.
- Traditional Radio.
- Walkie Talkies.
- Microwaving Food.
- Cell Phones.
What is the definition of disadvantages?
1 : loss or damage especially to reputation, credit, or finances : detriment the deal worked to their disadvantage. 2a : an unfavorable, inferior, or prejudicial condition we were at a disadvantage.
What are the functions of a newspaper?
The four basic functions of a newspaper are:
- To inform.
- To interpret the news.
- To provide a service to readers.
- To entertain.
Is radio important to our lives?
Radio is about companionship and the emotional connection with the listener. Radio broadcasts provide real-time information, and some that broadcast 24 hours a day, can provide the most recent updates to listeners. Radio is not just important for reception of emergency announcements and communications during disasters.
What is the purpose of entertainment news?
Comparison with news journalism The main purpose of this type of journalism is to inform. Entertainment journalism deals with information of the entertainment industry such as films, television shows, events, music, fashion and video games among others. The main purpose of this type of journalism is to entertain.
What are the key features of a newspaper?
- Key features of a newspaper article.
- Headline – usually only four or five words.
- By-line – who wrote the article.
- – provides more detail about the event, in particular it answers the questions how and why.
- Quotes – sometimes articles will include what a person (like an eye-witness or an expert) has said.
Why is it easier to read a newspaper?
Because incident rays light on a newspaperreflect in different directions while incident rays. of light on a glossy magazine reflect in only onedirection b. Because incident rays of light on a newspaperreflect in only one direction while incident raysof light on a glossy on a magazine reflect indifferent directions.
What are parts of newspaper?
The most important news events typically appear on the front page of the first section of the paper. Most newspapers are divided into sections. Typical sections include: national/international news; local news; sports; entertainment/amusements; classified advertisements; and neighborhood news.