What is another way to say well done?
Synonyms & Antonyms of well-done
Can I say well done instead of congratulations?
“Congratulations” is fine if you need to be formal; “way to go” or “well done” are less formal but very common.
How do you say job well done?
Ways to say “job well done” for quality work
- “Wonderful work.”
- “This is perfect!”
- “I don’t think this work requires any revisions, so good job.”
- “Well done!”
- “This is exactly what I wanted.
- “I appreciate your perspective.”
- “I’m so glad to have you on my team for this project.”
How do you say well done keep it up?
Here are some:
- Good job!
- Couldn’t have done it better myself.
- You’re on the right track now!
- Keep up the great work!
- Good job! Keep it up!
- Keep up the hard work!
- You’re doing a great job.
- That’s coming along nicely.
How do you use well done in a sentence?
Well-done sentence example
- The drama is well done with good, naturalistic acting.
- I find it rewarding to know it is a job well done .
- Sexy Lingerie Models.org has a well-done site devoted to lingerie modeling.
- It ‘s a strong, well-done piece of writing.
Is it well done or well done?
Answer: “Well done” is an adverbial phrase that answers the question “How was it done?” The noun “done” is described by the adverb “well.” In other words, an action was “done well.” “Well-done” is a compound adjective that describes a noun, such as a chicken, in terms of the completeness of its having been cooked.
How do you wish well done?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
How do you praise someone for a job well done?
The Top 20 Employee Compliments
- “Having you on the team makes a huge difference.”
- “You always find a way to get it done – and done well.”
- “It’s really admirable how you always see projects through from conception to completion.”
- “Thank you for always speaking up in team meetings and providing a unique perspective.”
Which is correct well done or well done?
You say ‘ Well done’ to indicate that you are pleased that someone has done something good. ‘Well done,’ said Claud in admiration.
How do you use well done?
used as a way of praising someone and saying that you are pleased about and approve of something they have done: “I passed the test.” “Well done!”
What does it mean when someone says well done?
Definition of well-done 1 : rightly or properly performed. 2 : cooked thoroughly a well-done steak.
How to say ‘Well Done’ in 86 ways?
86 ways to say ‘well done!’ Good for you! That’s great! Way to go! That’s the way to do it! That’s not bad! That’s it! You’re on the right track now! Outstanding! Fantastic! Right on! Well, look at you go! Tremendous! That’s the best you’ve ever done! That’s RIGHT! Perfect! You must have been practicing! Great! You remembered! WOW!
Is it enjoyable to do a job well done?
It’s not enjoyable, really, but there is a certain satisfaction – pride in a job well done. Many people in this office are busy Planning, Plotting, Discussing and Strategizing. You are the only one busy Doing. Well done. Skills can be imparted, but the will to persist and persevere is inborn… a talent you have been blessed with.
How do you say Well Done in 21st century?
21 ways to say “well done”. I’m proud you’re on my team. Congratulations on a terrific job. You’re so helpful. Thank you. You continually improve. Well done. Thanks so much for your consistent effort. I really admire your perseverance.
What is a good quote for a job well done?
The Most Famous Quotes to Include with Your Message for a Job Well Done. “The best revenge is massive success.”. “Success is never accidental.”. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.”. “The team with the best players wins.”. “There are no traffic jams along the extra mile.”.