What is an ARRIS box used for?
The Arris Gateway TV box and Portal system provides you with the ability to view and record six HD channels at once, while watching up to five previously recorded shows, using the Gateway’s on-board tuners. A Portal is required for each TV you want to use to access these features.
Is ARRIS NVG468MQ a modem or router?
This Windstream approved modem ARRIS NVG468MQ Triple Play (Voice, Video and Data) Residential Gateway is designed to deliver robust video, high-speed data and primary line telephony, all delivered over a broadband network.
How do I setup my ARRIS Gateway?
Follow these steps:
- Connect the gateway.
- Connect your computer to the cable modem gateway with an Ethernet cable (C), or via a wireless device using the default settings located on the back of your wireless gateway.
- Attach the power adapter cable to the gateway (E) and plug it into an electrical outlet.
Why is my ARRIS router not working?
Check that the power cord is properly plugged into the wall outlet and rear panel of the modem. Check that the electrical outlet is working. Check that the USB or Ethernet cable is attached at the modem and the computer. Try to reset the modem by unplugging the power cord from the modem and wait 1 to 2 minutes.
Who makes Arris cable boxes?
Is Arris NVG468MQ MoCA compatible?
The NVG468MQ Gateway provides a MoCA 2.0 LAN interface to connect with Set-tops and other MoCA compatible devices at speeds up to 600Mbps.
How do I connect my Arris modem to my computer?
Plug the Ethernet cable into the “Out” port on the Arris modem and then connect the other end of this cable to the computer or gaming console that you want to connect to the internet via Ethernet.
How do I fix my Arris WiFi?
Most Arris routers can be reset using the Reset Button.
- Locate the Reset Button on your Arris modem or router (typically found on the back of the device).
- When you locate the button, press and hold it for at least 15 seconds.
- Wait for the reset to complete—this process can take a few minutes.