What do you say in recognition?
Words of Appreciation from Co-workers or Peers
- Having you on the team is a matter of privilege for us.
- Every single day, you inspire us with your good work.
- I just wanted to add that you mean a lot as my colleague.
- Thank you for being a great addition to our team.
- You mean a lot to our team.
What are effective words?
How do you describe someone recognizing you?
If you recognize someone or something, you know who that person is or what that thing is. The receptionist recognized him at once. If someone says that they recognize something, they acknowledge that it exists or that it is true.
How do you wish good work?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
What are some famous quotes about not working for recognition?
Don’t worry when you are not recognized, but strive to be worthy of recognition. Abraham Lincoln Don’t work for recognition, but do work worthy of recognition. H. Jackson Brown, Jr. Don’t do something for recognition, Do it out of kindness, do it because out of giving, it will make you whole and complete. Angie Karan Krezos
What are the best employee recognition quotes?
Here is our compiled list of the best employee recognition quotes from some of the leading entrepreneurs and authors, recognizing employees, boosting employee motivation, and sincerely taking employee recognition. 1. Zig Ziglar You never know when a moment and a few sincere words can have an impact on life.
Does recognition lead to excellent work?
“If you don’t create a great, rewarding place for people to work, they won’t do great work.” – Ari Weinzweig, co-founder of Zingermans Deli Takeaway: Recognition leads to excellent work. If you don’t create a great, rewarding place for people to work, they won’t do great work.
What are some good quotes for Employee Appreciation Day?
These quotes are useful for employee appreciation day, can be quick morale boosters, and are similar to inspirational work quotes. So, here is the list! If I sang the praises of your hard work, I would lose my voice pretty quickly!