What are the best posts for Facebook?
45 Facebook Post Ideas That Generate High Engagement
- Start with a Story. Telling a story is one of the best Facebook content ideas because it resonates with real people.
- Build Your Brand.
- Post What Is Trending.
- Time Your Posts.
- Choose Non-peak Hours.
- Change Profile & Cover Photos.
- Share What’s On Your Mind.
- Take a Selfie.
Can I create a blog using my phone?
Create, edit, & publish your posts
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Blogger app .
- Sign in to your Google Account if asked.
- In the bottom right, tap Create post .
- Enter a title, and draft your post body.
- To update your post body, in the top right, tap Update .
How do you write a good post on Facebook?
7 No-brainer Tips to Write an Awesome Facebook Post
- Ask a Question. But be direct.
- Keep it short. With more and more pages and people to follow the news feed for many is very crowded on Facebook.
- Give a clear Call-To-Action. Tell people EXACTLY what to do.
- Offer some valuable information.
- Give them a link.
- Be Positive.
- Post an Image.
What are the examples of blogging platforms?
Top 10 Free Online Blogging Platforms
- WordPress.com. WordPress.com is perhaps the most feature-rich blogging service out there.
- Blog.com. Blog.com is another popular WordPress-powered blogging platform.
- Blogger. Google Blogger is a well-known blogging service that offers many features to its users.
- TypePad Micro.
- Posterous Spaces.
How do you write a guest post?
7 Crucial Tactics for Writing a Wildly Successful Guest Post
- A guest post should funnel people to an outcome, not a home page.
- A guest post should mention big bloggers in your niche.
- A guest post should be followed up by sister posts.
- A guest post should be aimed at 10 years of results, not 10 hours.
- Each guest post should be part of an anchor text strategy.
What are the most viewed blogs?
Let’s get hacking.
- Business Insider. Estimated monthly visitors: 30.4 million.
- Huffington Post. Estimated monthly visitors: 16.7 million.
- TMZ. Estimated monthly visitors: 13.8 million.
- The Verge. Estimated monthly visitors: 11.6 million.
- Lifehacker. Estimated monthly visitors: 3.5 million.