What are the advantages and disadvantages of electronic communication?
Advantages and disadvantages of electronic communication.
- Speedy communication. Electronic communication is very fast.
- Mobility in information transfer.
- Access to visual, Audio and text communication.
- Ease of access and long term storage.
- It is cheap.
- Security threats.
What is advantage and disadvantage of communication?
Advantages & Disadvantages of Effective Communication
- Advantage: Good Communication Promotes Understanding. Effective communication removes the guesswork from any message.
- Disadvantage: Negative Acknowledgement.
- Advantage: Read Emotional Cues.
- Disadvantage: It Leaves You Vulnerable.
- Advantage: Build and Maintain Relationships.
- Disadvantage: Not Being Heard.
What is a disadvantage of electronic communication?
DISADVANTAGES OF ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION Legal status: Data or information, if faxed, may be distorted and will cause zero value in the eye of law. Undelivered data: Data may not be retrieved due to system error or fault with the technology. Hence required service will be delayed.
What are the limitations of communication?
Explain the Fundamental Limitations of a Communication System
- Noise limitation.
- Bandwidth limitation.
- equipment limitation.
What is a electronic communication?
(12) “electronic communication” means any transfer of signs, signals, writing, images, sounds, data, or intelligence of any nature transmitted in whole or in part by a wire, radio, electromagnetic, photoelectronic or photooptical system that affects interstate or foreign commerce, but does not include—
What is the impact of electronic communication on your life?
Electronic communication hinders kids social and verbal skills as well. For example, sometimes things are read and misinterpreted the wrong way because you can’t physically hear the tone of voice or see the manner they are expressing their thoughts in.