What are good activities for presentations?
20 Interactive Presentation Games
- Project Jeopardy. This game is designed to make the presentation of reports more fun and interactive.
- Idea Box Game.
- The Introduction Game.
- The talking stick.
- Telephone game.
- The trivia competition.
- Fill in the phrase.
- Word of the day.
How do you make a good PowerPoint for high school students?
So here are my five top tips for students who have to prepare a PowerPoint presentation for class.
- Organize your story. Remember that your teacher and classmates want you to tell the story of what you have done.
- Use a simple slide design.
- Use lots of visuals.
- Use cue cards or notes.
- Rehearse at home and it will be fun.
What cool things can you do on PowerPoint?
10 Pretty Awesome Things You Can do With PowerPoint
- Motion Paths.
- Text and Image Emphasis.
- Follow the Bouncing Ball.
- Narrate over Slides.
- Use PowerPoint as a Blank Template for Building Video Content.
- Embed a YouTube Video in your PowerPoint Presentation.
- Create an Animated GIF from a PowerPoint Slide.
How do you make a PowerPoint fun and interactive?
Tips for making your PowerPoint interactive
- Start with an icebreaker. The easiest way to add some interactivity to your slides is to start of the presentation with an icebreaker.
- Add discussion between topics.
- Test your audience with a fun quiz.
- Add a reflection at the end.
- Add a Q&A session.
How can I make my school presentation interactive?
18 ways to make your presentation more interactive
- Use an icebreaker.
- Keep it simple.
- Ask the audience.
- Try out a quiz.
- Use humor.
- Make eye contact.
- Don’t forget body language.
- Make use of effective language.
What are 3 other tools that you could use to present information in class?
Best Classroom Tools for Presentations and Slideshows
- Slideshow and Lesson Delivery Tools. Nearpod. Engage and assess students with media, videos, and interactive slides.
- Whiteboard Tools. Explain Everything.
- Art and Design Tools. Canva.
- Sutori. Build timelines, embed media with cool storytelling tool.
How can I make my school presentation interesting?
How do you make a PowerPoint impressive?
Here are my 10 easy ways to make any PowerPoint presentation awesome.
- Build your slides last.
- Don’t try to replace you.
- Use a consistent theme.
- More image, less text.
- One story per slide.
- Reveal one bullet at a time.
- Leave the fireworks to Disney.
- Use the 2/4/8 rule.
What is the 2 4 8 rule in PowerPoint?
When I look back at my most successful slide decks there’s a pattern, I call it the 2/4/8 rule: about every 2 minutes I have a new slide (about 30 slides for a 60 minute speech), no more than 4 bullets per slide, and no more than 8 words per bullet.
What is the 10 20 30 rule in PowerPoint?
To save the venture capital community from death-by-PowerPoint, he evangelized the 10/20/30 rule for presentations which states that “a presentation should have ten slides, last no more than twenty minutes, and contain no font smaller than thirty points.”
How do I make my PowerPoint stand out?
13 PowerPoint Presentation Tips to Create Engaging Presentations
- Start by writing out your talking points.
- Get creative with your slide design.
- Keep your design consistent throughout.
- Make your presentation interactive.
- Add animation.
- Put together seamless transitions.
- Use text creatively.
- Align objects with the grid.
How can you make a PowerPoint colorful and lively?
You can create a custom theme by modifying an existing theme or by starting from scratch with a blank presentation.
- Select your first slide, and then on the Design tab, select the down arrow in the Variants group.
- Select Colors, Fonts, Effects, or Background Styles and choose from built-in options or customize your own.
How can students use the PowerPoint presentation?
Share the presentation with students and assign each student a slide number. Students can use it as a quick “do now” activity, as an exit ticket or other types of formative assessment. They can also use the search when inserting images to find a picture relevant to the topic at hand. 10. Animate with PowerPoint
What are some cool things you can do with PowerPoint?
5. Create Interactive “Choose Your Path” Activities One of PowerPoint’s hidden superpowers is slide linking — make a link to a different slide. This enables lots of cool classroom activities, like choose your path stories, creating new endings, guided instruction, and more.
How can you harness the power of PowerPoint in the classroom?
Here are 20 interactive activities to harness the power of PowerPoint in your classroom. 1. Play Snapchat Games When I first saw some of these Snapchat games — specifically “Would You Rather,” “This or That,” and “My Face When,” I immediately thought of how it could be used in class!
How can I share a presentation with my students?
Share the presentation with students and assign each student a slide number. Students can use it as a quick “do now” activity, as an exit ticket or other types of formative assessment. They can also use the search when inserting images to find a picture relevant to the topic at hand.