Is it safe to drive from Delhi to Udaipur?
It is completely safe but you need to careful while driving. Make short stop en route for refreshment.
How are roads from Delhi to Udaipur?
The journey to Udaipur from Delhi is a regular highway drive so one will drive through the same highway that connects Jaipur and then take the bypass road towards Udaipur.
Where is Halt from Delhi to Udaipur?
Best stops along New Delhi to Udaipur drive
- Ambience Mall. On 4 lists.
- DLF CyberHub. On 7 lists.
- Kingdom of Dreams. On +22 other lists.
- Sultanpur National Park. On +16 other lists.
- Pratapgarh Farms & Resorts. Resort.
- Heritage Transport Museum. Heritage museum.
- bhavya traders. Grocery store.
- FLYING FOX NEEMRANA. Adventure sports center.
How is the road from Gurgaon to Udaipur?
Distance Between Gurgaon to Udaipur
|Distance between Gurgaon to Udaipur by Road is||645 Kms|
|Distance between Gurgaon to Udaipur by Flight is||542 Kms|
|Travel Time from Gurgaon to Udaipur by Road is||10:17 hrs|
|Nearest Airport in Gurgaon||Indira Gandhi (28.46, 77.03)|
|Nearest Airport in Udaipur||Maharana Pratap Airport (24.59, 73.71)|
How can I plan Udaipur from Delhi?
- Day 1 – Departure | Udaipur. Depart from Delhi on the evening of the starting date of the trip.
- Day 2 – Kumbalgarh Fort. Wake up early and post breakfast visit Udaipur City Palace.
- Day 3 – Udaipur Local | Departure. Wake up early and post breakfast check out.
How can I travel from Jaisalmer to Udaipur?
The cheapest way to reach from Udaipur to Jaisalmer is bus to Nathdwara, then bus to Jaisalmer and takes 19h 45m. The fastest way to reach from Udaipur to Jaisalmer is bus to Jaisalmer and takes 10h 30m. The recommended way to reach from Udaipur to Jaisalmer is bus to Jaisalmer and takes 10h 30m.
How can I travel cheap in Udaipur?
Train: The best way to get to Udaipur is by train. You can take either the Mewar Express which will cost you Rs. 800 (approx.) for return Sleeper class tickets or Rs 2,000 (approx.)
Is one day enough for Udaipur?
Re: How many days do we need in Udaipur? You should plan for a minimum of 2 Nights & 3 Days at Udaipur. You could extend further by planning excursions to Chittaurgarh or Mount Abu.
Is Udaipur a honeymoon destination?
Famously known as the ‘City of Lakes’, Udaipur is a city of royal palaces and serene lakes. It is one of the best cities in Rajasthan to go for a honeymoon. The heritage hotels, the romantic boat rides, and the colorful city, all makes for a great honeymoon experience.