Is Hero Glamour good for long drive?
Hero glamour is a very comfortable bike to ride on a long route. It is a very powerful bike. Mostly i am travelling on hilly areas without any trouble. It’s mileage approx 60 in city.
How do I know if my hero parts are genuine?
GENUINE PARTS MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE
- Thermochromic -Ink-Printed (Black Colour) “GENUINE” word. On rubbing it disappers due to heat, and re-appears on leaving in 15 seconds.
- Colour-shift link band (Overlapping “GENUINE” word)
- Hero Genuine Parts Logo on the top left corner.
- Invisible ink printed.
- Scratch & See.
What is the real mileage of Glamour?
|Fuel efficiency||Hero Glamour 125 BS6||Hero Glamour 125 BS4|
|Range (10-litres)||695km (highway)||583km (highway)|
How many km I can ride on Honda Activa continuously?
As per users experience you can drive for long distance but you should take a 10 minute break after every 80 kms or 90 minutes of riding whichever comes first to avoid the engine overheating.
How do I start a showroom hero?
The following are the steps to apply for Hero MotoCorp franchise:
- Step 1: Official Website. The applicant should enter into the official website of Hero MotoCorp.
- Step 2: Franchise Registration. Click on ‘PARTNER WITH US’ option which is available on the home page of the portal.
- Step 3: Application Form.
How many gears are there in Glamour bike?
There are 5 Speed gears available in Hero Glamour….Engine Specifications of Hero Glamour.
|Emission Type :||BS6|
|Compression Ratio :||9.9:1|
|Stroke :||57.8 mm|
|Bore :||52.4 mm|
|Gears :||5 Speed|
Is Hero Glamour worth buying?
So you can definitely go for SHINE. Take a test ride if you want. Feel that smooth engine , perfect pickup , and less need of frequent gear change. ( Most of the time there is no need of gear change as even on 4th gear I have started my bike..