Is CollabNet Subversion Edge free?
Subversion Edge is free and available as open-source software.
How do I use CollabNet Subversion client?
Use the Subversion client: $ svn co http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk subversion This will check out a copy of the Subversion source tree into a directory named subversion on your local machine.
What is CollabNet desktop?
The CollabNet Desktop enables developers using Eclipse to access Apache™ Subversion® and the rich features of the CollabNet TeamForge ALM platform directly from your IDE — with a seamless integration and graphical point-and-click interface.
How do I create a repository in CollabNet Subversion Edge?
Note: To be able to create a repository, you must be a CollabNet Subversion Edge administrator.
- Select Repositories in the main navigation bar.
- In the Repositories page, click Create.
- Provide a name for the repository.
- In the Create Repository page, select one of these options to initialize the repository.
- Click Create.
What is TeamForge used for?
TeamForge (formerly SourceForge Enterprise Edition or SFEE) is a proprietary collaborative application lifecycle management forge supporting version control and a software development management system.
How do I create a Teamforge repository?
Create a source code repository
- Click SOURCE CODE from the Project Home menu.
- In the list of the project repositories, click Create Repository.
- Choose the server on which you want to create the repository.
- On the Create Repository page, enter the directory name for the repository.
What is the purpose of Gitignore?
gitignore file tells Git which files to ignore when committing your project to the GitHub repository. gitignore is located in the root directory of your repo.
Is CollabNet Agile ALM tool?
Application Lifecycle Manager (ALM) – TeamForge® | CollabNet VersionOne.
Is TeamForge open source?
TeamForge natively embeds key open source tools, such as Git, Subversion, Gerrit, Nexus, and Review Board, while leveraging certified integrations with HP ALM, Jenkins, JIRA®, and others.
How do I create a code repository?
Create a repository
- In the upper-right corner of any page, use the drop-down menu, and select New repository.
- Type a short, memorable name for your repository.
- Optionally, add a description of your repository.
- Choose a repository visibility.
- Select Initialize this repository with a README.
- Click Create repository.
How do I set up CollabNet subversion edge?
CollabNet Subversion Server – the actual Apache Subversion server that the management console manages for you, and that your Subversion users will access. You must login to the CollabNet Subversion Edge browser-based management console and configure the Apache server before it can be run for the first time.
What browsers does CollabNet Subversion support?
Is subversion edge a virus?
CollabNet Subversion Edge 3.2.2 can be downloaded from our website for free. Our built-in antivirus checked this download and rated it as virus free. This free program was originally designed by CollabNet. You can set up this free PC program on Windows XP/Vista/7/8 32 and 64-bit.
How to configure ViewVC with CollabNet-subversion?
When you run the Configure-CollabNet-Subversion script, if you choose the option to configure an Apache server and the extras RPM has been installed, then you are asked if you want to configure ViewVC. Answer Yes and the script adds ViewVC to the Apache configuration.