How do you compliment a business email?
Dear Sir / Madam: We want you to know that we sincerely appreciate the outstanding service your company has given for us. We are really impressed with the responsiveness with which your people finished our work before deadline.
How do you praise a shop?
We sincerely appreciate your responsiveness and the way you conduct business. We have recommended your company to others because of our satisfaction with your service. We look forward to doing business with you for years to come.
What are nice things to say about someone?
What to Say to Someone
- You are more fun than anyone or anything I know, including bubble wrap.
- You are the most perfect you there is.
- You are enough.
- You are one of the strongest people I know.
- You look great today.
- You have the best smile.
- Your outlook on life is amazing.
- You just light up the room.
How do you praise a businessman?
Business Advice: Best compliments to hear from customers
- “Thank you so much for teaching me…”
- “You make it so easy to buy from you.”
- “I’m so grateful for your easy exchange policy.”
- “You seem to know everything about…”
- “Wow, I can’t believe you answered the phone.”
- “I am so happy with my purchase.”
What to say in a business thank you note?
We are so grateful for the pleasure of serving you and hope we met your expectations. 6) Thank you so your support. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again. 7) We at [company name] truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us.
How do you compliment a brand?
- Tell the supplier that you are pleased with the service or product.
- Elaborate on the compliment.
- Add a final word of thanks.
How do you write a business compliment letter?
The letter of compliment should be sincere and simple, avoid using flowery language or a style which seems fake. In official letter mention that the person is an asset for the company, whereas; in personal letters praise the reader more openly.