How do I stop Firefox from remembering usernames?
Firefox password management settings
- Click on the menu button. to open the menu panel.
- Click Logins and PasswordsPasswords.
- Click the Firefox logins menu (three dots), then click Options.
- Add a checkmark next to Ask to save logins and passwords for websites to enable the password prompt, or uncheck to disable it.
Can you customize Firefox homepage?
Set your home page through Firefox Settings and select Settings. Click the menu next to Homepage and new windows and choose to show the default Firefox Home page, custom URLs or a blank page.
How do I change my Firefox name?
Click on your display name/avatar on the upper right side of this page; then click on “View” → “Edit Profile”, and then click on the big blue button saying “Manage Firefox Account”. There you will see the option to change our display name.
How do I change my New Tab Homepage Firefox?
All Replies (16)
- Click on menu icon.
- Click on options.
- In left pane, click on Home menu icon.
- In this menu, you will find an option New Windows and Tabs.
- In this option, you will find a dropdown menu named Homepage and New Windows.
- and, choose Firefox Home (Default).
How do I stop websites remembering usernames?
Google Chrome Instructions
- Click the Chrome menu icon. (Three dots at top right of screen.)
- Click on Settings.
- In the “Autofill” section, expand the area for which you wish to disable Autofill.
- Toggle the setting OFF if it is on. The system will automatically save your settings.
How do I turn off auto login in Firefox?
Note that there are auto-fill prefs that you can set to false on the about:config page to prevent Firefox from filling these fields automatically. You can open the about:config page via the location/address bar. You can accept the warning and click “I’ll be careful” to continue.
How do I change my homepage?
Choose your homepage
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. Settings.
- Under “Advanced,” tap Homepage.
- Choose Chrome’s homepage or a custom page.
How do I start a specific profile in Firefox?
You can use the -P “” command line option to start your Mozilla application with a specific profile listed in the Profile Manager.
Where is my Firefox profile stored?
%APPDATA%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ A list of profiles will appear at the top of the Start menu. Click on the profile folder you wish to open (it will open in a window). If you only have a single profile, its folder would have “default” in the name.
How do I get rid of username suggestions?
- Click on the empty username input field on the web page to open the drop-down list.
- Using the keyboard’s cursor down key, highlight an entry in the drop-down list.
- Press the Delete key (for Mac, use: Shift+Delete) to remove it.
How do you delete usernames from the login screen?
Remove User List from Logon Screen
- Click on the Start Button, type in secpol. msc and hit Enter.
- When the Local Security Policy editor loads, navigate through Local Policy and then Security Options.
- Locate “Interactive logon: Do not display last user name” policy.
- Set the policy to Enabled and hit Ok.
How do I change the default home page in Firefox?
By default, Mozilla Firefox opens with a special page called “Firefox Home,” but you might prefer a different web page. If you want Firefox to open up a custom home page instead, follow these simple steps. First, open Firefox. In any window, click the hamburger icon (three horizontal lines), and select “Options” on a Windows or Linux machine.
How do I add my own URLs to the Firefox Home Page?
Click the menu next to Homepage and new windows and choose an option to show either the Firefox Home page, enter your own URLs or show a blank page.
How do I display the Firefox Home Page on Windows?
Click the Home panel. Click the menu next to Homepage and new windows and choose an option to show either the Firefox Home page, enter your own URLs or show a blank page.
How do I change the home page on my website?
Open a tab with the web page you want to use as your home page. Drag and drop that tab onto the Home button on your toolbar. Click Yes to set this page as your home page. Open the web page you want to use as your home page.