How do I share a file on Facebook?
To add a file to your Facebook message from your computer:
- In the top right of your Facebook account, click .
- Open the conversation you want to add a file to.
- Click in the bottom of the chat window.
- Click .
- Select a file and click Open.
- Press Enter to send.
How do you copy and paste a Word document?
Press Ctrl + A on your keyboard to highlight all text in your document. Tip: You can also highlight your entire document by placing your mouse cursor in the left margin and then quickly clicking the left mouse button three times in a row. Press Ctrl + C to copy the entire highlighted selection.
How do I copy and paste a Word document?
How to Copy & Paste a Word Document
- Open the Word document you want to copy in Microsoft Word.
- Press the “Ctrl” key and the “A” key to select the whole document.
- Press the “Ctrl” key and the “C” key to copy the document.
- Open the Word document or application in which you want to paste the Word document.
How can you post a PDF on Facebook?
At the top of the group page, there’s a box where you can write a post. Either drag and drop your PDF into this box, or click “More” at the top and select “Add File.” 3. Browse through your computer for the PDF you want and upload it, add any text that you want to accompany the file, and then click “Post.”
How do I upload a document to Facebook Mobile?
How do I add or delete a file in a Facebook group?
- Tap then tap Groups and select the group you’d like to add a file to.
- Below the name of the group, swipe right and then tap Files.
- Tap and select a file from your phone.
Can I send a PDF through text?
Technically, you can send a PDF in a text message. Rather than sending as an SMS message, it becomes a multimedia message much like a photo or video. This requires loading the entire PDF into the message, however, which is not practical and some phones will block this process if the file is too large.
How do I upload a file to a Facebook group?
You can also share a PDF file with the other people in a Facebook Group. To do that, go to the Group page, click the More button, select Add File and choose the PDF document to upload. On the left side of the Group page, you can also click Files and then Upload File to add the PDF document.
Why can’t I send PDF files in Messenger?
However, unlike WhatsApp, Messenger lacks a basic yet handy feature which is the ability to send files or documents. Due to this limitation, it’s not possible to send attachments such as a PDF, Docx, MP3 or a Zip file using the Messenger app.
Can I upload a Word document to Facebook?
While Facebook allows users to upload photos and videos to their profiles, users don’t have the option to upload other files, such as Word or PDF documents, without first adding a file-sharing application to their accounts. To share a Word document on Facebook, you need to add the DivShare application.
How do I upload a file to a Facebook group on mobile?
About this article
- Open Facebook.
- Tap ☰.
- Tap Groups.
- Tap Files.
- Tap +.