How do I reset my 3PAR admin password?
- Log in to the Administrator Console.
- Click the Session icon in the main menu.
- Click Change credential.
- Enter the current password for the displayed name.
- Enter the new password.
- Enter the password again to confirm.
- Click Change.
How do I log into my 3PAR processor?
Accessing the service console login screen After the Service Processor has been initialized, user can log in to the service console by browsing to the SP IP address: https://:8443. Enter the user name and password, then click Login. The SP Overview screen is displayed by default.
How do I access HPE 3PAR?
Logging in to the Administrator Console
- Log in to SSMC (see, Accessing SSMC). If this is the first time you have logged in to SSMC, select Administrator Console in the dialog boxthat appears.
- Enter the SSMC administrator user name and password.
- Click Login. The Administrator Console displays in a new browser window.
How do I connect to 3PAR sp?
Use a terminal emulator application to establish a Secure Shell (SSH) communication to the SP.
- Connect the laptop to the SP Service/iLO port via cross-over cable or a private network.
- Establish an SSH session to the SP. Enter the following settings: Host Name (or IP address): 10.255. 155.52 for iLO or 10.255.
How do I check my 3PAR log?
To see 3PAR system event log, login to CLI and run the “showeventlog” command. The command is not interactive and it will scroll the screen till it reaches the end of the log file.
How do I find my 3PAR SP IP address?
- Login to HPE 3PAR Command Line Interface (CLI) using the credentials.
- Run the shownet command to see the details as shown below: EPS-7400-DC cli% shownet IP Address Netmask/PrefixLen Nodes Active Speed Duplex AutoNeg Status 22.214.171.124 255.255.255.0 01 0 1000 Full Yes Active Default route: 126.96.36.199.
What is SP in 3PAR?
The Service Processor (SP) is one of the critical components of the HP 3PAR Storage systems which occupy 1RU in the standard rack. Virtual Service processor (OVF Appliance) is supported on HP 3PAR StoreServ 7000 series and it can be deployed only on VMware vSphere hypervisor.
How do I reset my 3PAR storage?
Log into the CLI and use the proper command for the desired operation:
- shutdownnode halt
- shutdownnode reboot
How do I find my 3PAR OS version?
How to check HP 3PAR OS Version?
- First login to HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage using the username 3paradm and password.
- Run the command showvesrion to check the OS release version.
What is 3PAR Service Processor?
The HP 3PAR Service Processor monitors the HP 3PAR StoreServ 20000 and enables remote monitoring and remote servicing of the array. The Service Processor leverages the industry-standard HTTP over Secure Sockets Layer (HTTPS) protocol to secure and encrypt data communication.