How do I make my YouTube channel name one word?
Create Your Youtube Channel Name to One Word 
- Step 1: Step 1: First Time Sign in Youtube Account. After you create your Gmail account, login www.youtube.com.
- Step 2: Step 2: Change Your Channel Name to One Word. In Overview, click on link Create a channel next to your Gmail address.
- Step 3: Step 3: Verify Your Channel Name. Your channel name should be one word.
How do I make a YouTube username?
Set up a custom URL for your channel
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left Menu, select Customization. Basic info.
- Under Channel URL, click Set a custom URL for your channel.
- In the box, you’ll see your custom URL.
- Click PUBLISH, then Click CONFIRM to confirm your custom URL.
How do you reference a comment?
Reference examples Reference the person making the comment, but also state that it is a comment on the original author’s name and article title. You should give the blog or newspaper title, followed by the full date of the comment.
How do I change my YouTube comment name?
How to change my name on YouTube comments?
- When signed in, click on your avatar in the top-right corner.
- Click “Settings” in the menus.
- Next, click “Edit on Google” in the “Account” section.
- There click “Name” and type your alternative first and last names.
What is best YouTube channel name?
Top Educational YouTube Channels
- Ted-Ed (7.8 Million Subscribers)
- Matthew Santoro (6.2 Million Subscribers)
- Alltime10s (5.5 Million Subscribers)
- SciShow (5.3 Million Subscribers)
- Veritasium (5.0 Million Subscribers)
- #Mind Warehouse (4.9 Million Subscribers)
- Khan Academy (4.4 Million Subscribers)
How do you reference a YouTube comment?
Video or Film on YouTube
- Name of person posting video.
- Year video posted (in round brackets).
- Title of film or programme (in italics).
- Available at: URL.
- (Accessed: date).
How do I make my YouTube comments Anonymous?
No, it’s not. To put a comment on a Youtube video, you have to have a Google+ account and a channel. This means that unless you create a whole new G+ account and a whole new channel just so you can post one comment, you can’t be anon.
How do I create a channel name?
So it’s important that your name accurately represents your brand.
- Choose a Channel Name Category.
- Your Name Should Describe Your Topic.
- Your Name Should be Unique.
- Your Name Should be “Sticky”
How do I remove my name from YouTube comment?
The only way to remove your name from the channel is to unlink it from your Google Plus profile, and the only way to do this is by asking YouTube’s technical team for help. YouTube provides a special form you can use to make the request (link in Resources).