How do I get satellite signal in Astro beyond?
Check signal level – HD enabled Box
- On your remote, press the “HOME” button and the home menu will be displayed at the bottom of your screen.
- Navigate to SETTINGS and press “OK”.
- Navigate to STB DIAGNOSTICS and press “OK”.
- Refer to the signal strength % shown on the top left of your screen.
How do I update my Astro beyond decoder?
Just press the Power button on the decoder, or your Astro Byond remote control and the decoder will start working with the new firmware!
How do I reset my Astro beyond decoder?
On your remote, press the HOME button and the home menu will be displayed on top of your screen. Navigate to Settings. Navigate to Reset and press “OK”. Select Restore Factory Settings and press “OK”.
Why do Astro decoders hang?
If issue remain after the battery replacement, this might be due to a faulty Astro remote. Try changing the channel manually directly from the box front panel (If any). If it’s working, you might need to replace your Astro remote.
How can I use Astro on WhatsApp?
1. Save Astro’s WhatsApp number 03-9543 3838 into your contacts and send “Hi” to us via WhatsApp….
- Login to Astro Self-Service Portal to conveniently make your payment online.
- Select ‘PAY BILL’ and proceed with the instructions that follow.
- You can also use this portal to check your billing and payment history.
How do I contact Astro customer service?
- General line: 03 – 9543 3838.
- IPTV Customer Service: 03 – 9543 1543.
- NJOI Customer Service: 03 – 9543 8100.
How do I refresh my Astro card?
Yes. Click on ‘Main room’ or ‘Multiroom’ and tap on the ‘Refresh’ button.
How do you refresh Astro?
How do I reset my Astro decoder?
Press and hold the Ch+ and Ch- keys on the box simultaneously when the “boot” message appears on the front panel. Wait until the “Clr” message appears on the front panel, then release the Ch+ and Ch- keys.
Why is there no picture in Astro?
Check on your TV input to ensure correct input selected. If issue remains, switch off the power for your box and make sure that the adapter’s power light is off. Unplug the HDMI cable from your box and plug it back in securely. Switch on the power for your box and make sure that the adapter’s power light is on.
Is Astro down?
Astro.com is UP and reachable by us.