How do I fix my Bluetooth on my Acer laptop?
Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot . Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth, select Run the troubleshooter, and follow the instructions.
How do I turn on Bluetooth on my Acer Aspire?
Press the Windows key and the “i” key together to bring up the settings menu for your computer. Click on the “Devices” menu option, and then click on “Bluetooth & other devices.” From this screen, you can manage Bluetooth devices that are paired or ready to pair.
How do I install Bluetooth driver on Acer Aspire?
Option 1 – Download and install the driver manually
- Go to the Acer official download website.
- Enter your device serial number and click FIND or select your device in the category.
- Select the Operating System you’re using.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install it manually.
How do I fix Bluetooth device is not available?
Method 1. Update or reinstall Bluetooth drivers
- Right-click on Start button and select Device Manager.
- Expand the Bluetooth section and click on Bluetooth device driver.
- Select Update Driver Software and click Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Wait till Windows updates device driver.
Why does my computer say Bluetooth is turned off?
In Windows 10, the Bluetooth toggle is missing from Settings > Network & Internet > Airplane mode. This issue may occur if no Bluetooth drivers are installed or the drivers are corrupt.
How do I know if Bluetooth is working on my laptop?
How to Tell if a Windows Computer has Bluetooth
- Right-click the Windows Start button and select Device Manager.
- Look in the device list for Bluetooth, if the entry is present, you have Bluetooth on your device.
- You can also look in Network adapters for a Bluetooth entry. If it is present, you have Bluetooth capability.
How do I update my Acer Bluetooth?
Make sure that your Bluetooth device is enable in device manager….You can automatically install Bluetooth driver by:
- Right click on Windows Start Logo and select device manager.
- Look for Bluetooth device, right click on it and select update driver.
- Wait until installation finish and restart.
Why is Bluetooth suddenly not available on my laptop?
Make sure airplane mode is off: Select Start , then select Settings > Network & Internet > Airplane mode . Make sure Airplane mode is turned off. Turn Bluetooth on and off: Select Start , then select Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices . Turn off Bluetooth, wait a few seconds, then turn it back on.
Why does my laptop says Bluetooth not available?
Check if Bluetooth connection settings. Type Control Panel into Cortana’s search box and hit Enter. Open Hardware and Sounds section and select Bluetooth Devices. Select Options and make sure that the Allow Bluetooth devices to connect to this computer check box is marked.