How do I create a Team Foundation Server in Visual Studio 2010?
Configure Visual Studio 2010 to connect to your Team Foundation Server
- From the Team menu, select the “Connect to Team Foundation Server…” option.
- Click the “Servers…” button.
- Next, click on the “Add…” button.
- At the “Add/Remove Team Foundation Server” screen, click on the “Close” button.
How do I log into Team Foundation Server?
Connecting to on-site TFS (2010, 2012, 2013, 2015)
- In TeamPulse, go to Settings> Integration > TFS and click ” + New TFS Connection” button.
- Enter the TFS Server Name, Collection, Path, Port Number, and Protocol as needed.
What is Visual Studio 2010 Express?
In essence, Visual Studio 2010 Express is the lightweight version of Visual Studio 2010. Visual Web Developer 2010 Express – environment for dynamic Web application development. Visual Basic 2010 Express – learning to program on Microsoft Windows.
What’s new in Team Foundation Server 2010 SP1?
New features and fixed issues in Team Foundation Server 2010 SP1 Admin, Ops, and Setup New technology improvements: Added an option, tfsconfig updates /reapply, that will start the service host if it has been left in a stopped state after patching. Fixed issues:
What is TFS 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1)?
This article describes information about Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1). The largest component of the TFS 2010 SP1 is the set of core product changes that are needed to enable our Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010 and Project Server Integration Feature Pack.
Can I develop Windows GUI application using Visual Studio 2010 Express Edition?
It means that users probably can’t develop Windows GUI application using the Express edition. Visual Studio 2010 Express is free forever, and there are no licensing restrictions for applications built using Visual Studio Express Editions.